Request Channel trailer review

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
its alright but can be improved, nothing stands out or makes a impact, its just music over some clips with titles in the middle, makes it sound and look boring but for a first attempt its alright.

try making your video stand out, give it some explosion or pow, make the words stand out but not stay there, add words or commentary over the video to explain what your channel is about and what you create.

Reactions: MrGengisar Shimazu

KnightHunter Studios

Creating films since 2011
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2014
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Same as the previous replies, I think the lack of action is something that needs to be addressed. A channel trailer is a video for you to essentially show off the best bits about your channel, so I would ensure you re-edit the trailer to maybe include 'best moments' and that? It may also benefit to find/create a short mini intro and outro to your channel so people can identify it as 'yours', you know? Hope this helps!

jammychap

Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2017
YouTube
jammychap
Distinct lack of boasting your brand there, if you don't advertise your brand name (channel name) then no one else will , also remember to tag your channel name in every video, have a look at mine for comparison also Google my name jammychap, I have achieved those search results by tagging my name in everything www.youtube.com/c/jammychap

Reactions: Row