VR Collabs and Races Open

FrenchFryGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2017
YouTube
SecretFrenchFry
I know my last post didnt make much since so i'm going into further details so you know what its about, it would save time as well when replying to be in races. First and foremost what we are about.
We are a group of friends that have started this channel to play games we enjoy, and relived in our childhoods, racing to see who can complete the game the fastest, showing off techniques, and enjoying each others company. All videos are edited by be and are in split screen format, meaning everyone's videos is in one video if that makes sicne, so you can watch everyone's screen with out going to different channels. If you enjoy that racers gaming style and commentary, his or her channel is in the description and you can see thier channel from there.

If you want to be in the races you are welcome to do so, channel size dont matter as we are more of less to help grow that channel or to grow our selves to having more races taking part on the channel. Videos are recorded in 1-2 hour session and recorded in 20 -40 min increments depending on the game and the racers. Once the session is over racers are encouraged to upload the videos to the youtube under unlisted or private for me to get them, I do it this way cause of google drive, and discord not able to since big files. And this is faster I think at least.

Some rules apply as well, but nothing crazy
We dont allow hacks, turbos, speedups, or slow downs in games
We dont allow harassment of any kind (race, sex, religon, or backgrounds)
Save states are only for games that are long and or of leader of projects allows them
Cheats in games are only if leader of Projects allow them other wise they are not allowed. Your project leader will disscus this with all in the race before hand
Lastly have fun and enjoy, there are no losers or winners, but good times

Now that you have a idea on what we are lets get to some of the open projects to take part in
Currently we have alot to race and open to new ideas if you like to offer
Donkey kong 102% Race (everything is to be collected) Specific Cheats will be enabled to save on time
A Link to the Past Randomizer with Trackers
The Legend of Zelda Race to Ganon Swordless challenge
Medievil RAce to Defeat Zarrok