BlOoDrAgOn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
BlOoDrAgOn__
Come check out my YouTube channel,i have lots of good gamplays and have lots of diverse content, i usually post twice a week or 1 once a week if i'm busy, but feel free to like, comment, and subscribe if you want more vids from me, it gives me more support to make my vids. also share my content with your friends and tell them to sub to my channel, thank you

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Come check out my YouTube channel,i have lots of good gamplays and have lots of diverse content, i usually post twice a week or 1 once a week if i'm busy, but feel free to like, comment, and subscribe if you want more vids from me, it gives me more support to make my vids. also share my content with your friends and tell them to sub to my channel, thank you
I like that you're wanting to get yourself out there more Blood, but we're more of a family here. If you want to advertise, try working on tagging your videos, coming up with enticing headers, and using a colorful description to bring everything else alive ^^ Lastly, I'll link you the forum that I tell everyone about. It's a welcoming thread where you can learn a lot about posting here. Talking about yourself can do a lot of wonders for meeting people ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

blader1989

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
First, focus what your channel game content. Then making that content. Finally, find suitable keywords for your video. You can try keywordtool.io or google key planner. Hope this will help you.