Tips & Tricks Connections!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey Freedom Family.

So we all know about promoting ourselves and sharing our content on social media.

But what about connections? Let's talk a bit about that shall we?

Most of us have Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, name it.
On those social media platforms we share our content but you don't get the views you thought it would deliver...

For shared content to be seen you need followers, to gain followers you need to be active and this is where connections come in.

Let's take Twitter for example. We all follow some big youtubers, television series, actors and game developers right? Well, so do thousands of others wich leads to a shared interest. By engaging in conversations by reacting on tweets, giving a opinion and being social you create a chance to gain followers wich is connecting!

If we take it to Facebook you have Groups or can even make a Facebook Page dedicated to your channel.

But i hear you think, what about Instagram? Well, i for example share screenshots, merchandise i bought, a selfie, or a short video from my game. How does this help you ask?
By sharing such things your audience gets to know you a little more, see your face perchance, your interests and more. Of course you can set a link to your channel in your profile for a quick browse.

But there is more! More? Yes, more :D

What about a website? And no, it doesn't have to be a payd one as even a free website can be amazing. I have made a free website which link is in my signature and that is for the creative person who wants that little push. There are countless options you have, playlists you can share in a great lay-out, connect your media with quick images, make a gallery. Be creative and show your amazing piece of art.

Last but not least, Discord.

Yes, many of us are on the Freedom Discord but there is more, i for example have a own server with friends and youtubers alike, people i got to know while gaming and we are becoming a community. We share tips, video's, talk about the good things life. Yes you know what i am gonna say now eh? We CONNECT.

Hope it helps and good luck!

HelixBrightstar

Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Very good points, all of them. Gaining connections is also called networking as well. It is the same across the board from professional business to content creators who create as a hobby. That is why YouTube promotes collaborations as the #1 most effect method for channel growth. Collaborating is the method to build those connections and networking partners to create content with for mutual benefit and also just to have fun and be conversant with. All participating persons benefit from each engagement in multifaceted ways.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Very good points, all of them. Gaining connections is also called networking as well. It is the same across the board from professional business to content creators who create as a hobby. That is why YouTube promotes collaborations as the #1 most effect method for channel growth. Collaborating is the method to build those connections and networking partners to create content with for mutual benefit and also just to have fun and be conversant with. All participating persons benefit from each engagement in multifaceted ways.
Thanks for the feedback and the addition to the post. Networking has led me to meet great people, learn new things and see things i haven't seen before :)