Gaming Creating A RPG Game - Speed Coding - Movment (GameMaker)

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I thought i would do a different kind of video for you guys i am creating a rpg game and i thought i would do some speed recording so that maybe you guys could follow my rpg game progression :D the program i am using is called gamemaker i can only do games for windows at the moment but in time i hope to be able to make games for other platforms as well. Now with this there will be some problems as i am dyslexic and this stuff is like super hard for me to keep track off and everything so please bare with me on that guys.
The first video of me making my game is speed coding the movement programming. the reason the video is pretty long even for speed coding is due to me being pretty slow so turning my video in to a speed coding or speed programming of me creating my game is the best way for me to make the video not boring for you guys :D

With gamemaker studio you can develop your game as well as publish it yourself.. but ofc if you develop a game and want to put it on steam then you do need to buy the licence to be able to publish it there by buying the steam licence this pretty much goes for all platforms as well such as apple store and also play store on android

I hope you all enjoyed the first video of me creating my game

KEEP IT SEXY