Official Delayed payments issue UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
We apologize for the delay in payments and understand how frustrating this can be. However, due to an error with YouTube's payment system, we will be releasing earnings to all our partners within the next 5 to 10 business days. Rest assured that we are doing what we can to get our partners paid as quickly as possible, and have worked with YouTube to help prevent the same error from reoccurring in the future.

Again, we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. If you have further questions, please do reach out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frost_Scope

Freedom! Partner, FrostNation Commander
Freedom! Member
Jun 15, 2014
FrostNation
www.youtube.com
YouTube
We apologize for the delay in payments and understand how frustrating this can be. However, due to an error with YouTube's payment system, we will be releasing earnings to all our partners within the next 5 to 10 business days. Rest assured that we are doing what we can to get our partners paid as quickly as possible, and have worked with YouTube to help prevent the same error from reoccurring in the future.

Again, we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. If you have further questions, please do reach out.
People in other networks been received payment

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
April's monetized views are paid out at the end of June (June 30th)

Directly from Freedom support article: https://freedom.support.tm/hc/en-us/articles/236023168

So what is the real reason we have not received earnings? This page was updated 1 day ago so I am very suspicious at this point.
The message states that there was a delay in payments. Payments will be sent out over the next few business days.

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
April's monetized views are paid out at the end of June (June 30th)

Directly from Freedom support article: https://freedom.support.tm/hc/en-us/articles/236023168

So what is the real reason we have not received earnings? This page was updated 1 day ago so I am very suspicious at this point.
"We apologize for the delay in payments and understand how frustrating this can be. However, due to an error with YouTube's payment system, we will be releasing earnings to all our partners within the next 5 to 10 business days. Rest assured that we are doing what we can to get our partners paid as quickly as possible, and have worked with YouTube to help prevent the same error from reoccurring in the future.

Again, we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. If you have further questions, please do reach out."

Yes it was and as I said I am suspicious of the delayed payments as I have every right to be and to voice my concerns about it as well.
Glitches and issues happen sometimes, man. Cut Freedom some slack, this isn't their fault at all, the blame is entirely on YouTube and this likely an one time issue so all you can do is be patient and hope your income arrives soon.

Reactions: LW

DogMan Dan

Gamer/Content Creator
Freedom! Member
Glitches and issues happen sometimes, man. Cut Freedom some slack, this isn't their fault at all, the blame is entirely on YouTube and this likely an one time issue so all you can do is be patient and hope your income arrives soon.

If you believe this as the excuse good on you, but in 4 1/2 years payment issues have never been the fault of YT and very interesting that no other MCN and/or Adsense partner, as I am aware, had no problems receiving their monies on time. If there was a issue with YT sending money it would be very easy to find information with a simple search on google or even videos posted on YT itself regarding this.

How can I trust everything is financially sound with my network if they do not have the funds available to pay partners on time? Regardless of whether there is an issue with YT payment to Freedom that is not my problem at all. YouTube takes no responsibility for issues with 3rd party networks and there is no way to get help from them or direct information regarding it.

There is more behind the scenes, in my opinion, that we are not being made aware of at this point. Why has there not been a official video created by George or staff and posted on the YouTube channel? Do you honestly think all the the partners for Freedom come to this forum to check for a single thread from a regular moderator making a statement because they were told to do so and are using this as their "official" response?

I have every right to be skeptical regarding my earnings being held for an additional 5 to 10 days beyond due. I know if I was late making payments to others/bill collectors they would not simply just say its okay no problem we understand!

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
If you believe this as the excuse good on you, but in 4 1/2 years payment issues have never been the fault of YT and very interesting that no other MCN and/or Adsense partner, as I am aware, had no problems receiving their monies on time. If there was a issue with YT sending money it would be very easy to find information with a simple search on google or even videos posted on YT itself regarding this.

How can I trust everything is financially sound with my network if they do not have the funds available to pay partners on time? Regardless of whether there is an issue with YT payment to Freedom that is not my problem at all. YouTube takes no responsibility for issues with 3rd party networks and there is no way to get help from them or direct information regarding it.

There is more behind the scenes, in my opinion, that we are not being made aware of at this point. Why has there not been a official video created by George or staff and posted on the YouTube channel? Do you honestly think all the the partners for Freedom come to this forum to check for a single thread from a regular moderator making a statement because they were told to do so and are using this as their "official" response?

I have every right to be skeptical regarding my earnings being held for an additional 5 to 10 days beyond due. I know if I was late making payments to others/bill collectors they would not simply just say its okay no problem we understand!
Support will probably be able to give you more reasons than us forum people

Jul 3, 2018
YouTube
Saya sangat kecewa dan keberatan dengan pihak mcn kebebasan, pada dasarnya jika itu kebebasan untuk memiliki kendala atau mungkin ada sistem yang kesalahan tentang masalah pembayaran harus mereka membuat informasi resmi atau membuat video yang berisi tentang semua masalah ini. jadi kita semua bisa mengerti dan tahu masalah yang terjadi di belakang layar,
[QUOTE = "Nerd, post: 1051984, anggota: 5280"] Kami mohon maaf atas keterlambatan pembayaran dan memahami betapa menyebalkannya hal ini. Namun, karena kesalahan pada sistem pembayaran YouTube, kami akan merilis penghasilan ke semua mitra kami dalam 5 hingga 10 hari kerja berikutnya. Yakinlah bahwa kami melakukan apa yang kami bisa untuk mendapatkan mitra kami dibayar secepat mungkin, dan telah bekerja dengan YouTube untuk membantu mencegah kesalahan yang sama terjadi lagi di masa mendatang.

Sekali lagi, kami sangat menyesal atas ketidaknyamanan yang mungkin ditimbulkan. Jika ada pertanyaan lebih lanjut, silakan hubungi kami. [/ QUOTE][DOUBLEPOST=1530595522][/DOUBLEPOST]I am very confident if it is not as soon as possible to give a definite statement from the parties mcn freedom for the problem of late payment of all these bills, it is certain that all who join in mcn freedom will all stop and revoke their links with mcn freedom

Last edited:

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube

Unjustified paranoia and distrust, much?

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Nope they just lode the tickets as resolved without a response from what others have been saying elsewhere.
You see if you don't try we can't help you either. YouTube failed to pay, that's all we know here. All we got was this message. Freedom! has sticked to the payment schedule and paid in time for years, now there's five days delay once and people are shouting at them. There's nothing we can do here, if you refuse to even try talking to support what are we supposed to do?[DOUBLEPOST=1530607634][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why has there not been a official video created by George or staff and posted on the YouTube channel?
Nold has made a video on Freedom! Central now, see it in the thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.