Official Delayed payments issue UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.Z.

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2018
YouTube
If you believe this as the excuse good on you, but in 4 1/2 years payment issues have never been the fault of YT and very interesting that no other MCN and/or Adsense partner, as I am aware, had no problems receiving their monies on time. If there was a issue with YT sending money it would be very easy to find information with a simple search on google or even videos posted on YT itself regarding this.

How can I trust everything is financially sound with my network if they do not have the funds available to pay partners on time? Regardless of whether there is an issue with YT payment to Freedom that is not my problem at all. YouTube takes no responsibility for issues with 3rd party networks and there is no way to get help from them or direct information regarding it.

There is more behind the scenes, in my opinion, that we are not being made aware of at this point. Why has there not been a official video created by George or staff and posted on the YouTube channel? Do you honestly think all the the partners for Freedom come to this forum to check for a single thread from a regular moderator making a statement because they were told to do so and are using this as their "official" response?

I have every right to be skeptical regarding my earnings being held for an additional 5 to 10 days beyond due. I know if I was late making payments to others/bill collectors they would not simply just say its okay no problem we understand!

I agree with you.
There is no reason for there be an issue with YouTube's payment system.
First of all, there is no evidence that YouTube's payment system has been experiencing difficulties - if there was, YouTube would inform their users, wouldn't they?
And if there was an issue with Freedom payments, isn't it logical and considered that they should've informed us - the ones who happen to be partnered in the network - at least a week before, to let us know that they are experiencing difficulties?
Because how can a network just suddenly have an issue, on the day of payment?

Something is up, and i want to know what it is.
I have contacted Freedom! Support, and demanded evidence for this problem.
They have hardly given us much information when they say that there is "an issue with YouTube's payment system".
It is only right that they give us more information, because we are the partners and it our revenue earnings that they are managing.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
There is no reason for there be an issue with YouTube's payment system.
First of all, there is no evidence that YouTube's payment system has been experiencing difficulties - if there was, YouTube would inform their users, wouldn't they?
Why would they inform users? Why would users care?
And if there was an issue with Freedom payments, isn't it logical and considered that they should've informed us - the ones who happen to be partnered in the network - at least a week before, to let us know that they are experiencing difficulties?
Freedom! can't foresee the future, if there's no money in the bank a week prior to money being supposed to arrive they don't run in circles because the money isn't supposed to be there yet. As soon as the
Because how can a network just suddenly have an issue, on the day of payment?
Because the money just isn't there in time?
There is more behind the scenes, in my opinion, that we are not being made aware of at this point.
Something is up, and i want to know what it is.
All the conspiracies around here just because money arrives five days late... There's nothing happening except for YouTube money not having landed at Freedom! in time. No lizards involved.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I would just like to thank @Nerd for helping create this thread to outline this issue to the Freedom partners and also @LW001 for keeping those replies coming in.

For everyone else, we have communicated the information as and when we get told about it, obviously Freedom wasn't expecting a delay in payments and can only apologise for the delay this has caused. These things do happen very rarely and Freedom, as well as us as the Freedom Forum team have tried to keep you updated as and when we knew about the problem. We can only pass on the information that we are told and we are sorry if you are sceptical about the answers given, but as I said this is what we are told so we can only pass this on to you.

At the end of the day this was a payment delay, Freedom can not pay its members until the funds are transferred to Freedom, as mentioned in the video Freedom is working with YouTube to ensure this doesn't happen again and apologises for any inconvenience this may have caused any or all of our members.

Believe

Renowned User
Aug 19, 2014
YouTube
You see if you don't try we can't help you either. YouTube failed to pay, that's all we know here. All we got was this message. Freedom! has sticked to the payment schedule and paid in time for years, now there's five days delay once and people are shouting at them. There's nothing we can do here, if you refuse to even try talking to support what are we supposed to do?[DOUBLEPOST=1530607634][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nold has made a video on Freedom! Central now, see it in the thread

does the google payed to freedom or not ? i am confused now with ur comment , @Nerd once the problem solved pls notify every one by updating this thread !!

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
does the google payed to freedom or not ? i am confused now with ur comment , @Nerd once the problem solved pls notify every one by updating this thread !!
We will be keeping this thread updated as soon as we have any more information.

I'd like to remind everyone, that just like @Koala has mentioned problems like these do happen sometimes. If I remember correctly last time we had a larger delay like this was over a year ago, due to paypal in that specific instance.
With that being said even though it is delayed everyone is still being payed what they are owed. So I'd like to ask everyone to not speculate about some kind of conspiracy theory, we are doing what we can and we will keep you updated.

Laura

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 4, 2018
YouTube
LauraMegurine
I will say that this is weird in a MCN as big as Freedom seems to be... especially when as other people said AdSense don't have this problem. Anyway, if this is resolved there's no problem. I wanted to buy a game with the payment in Steam sales... but whatever... I will wait until Xmas.

jevon small

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2014
Barbados
YouTube
wait normally i wait till the end of the month for my money to go across automatically does this mean i have to withdraw it myself and lose money?

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
wait normally i wait till the end of the month for my money to go across automatically does this mean i have to withdraw it myself and lose money?
Freedom! will send you the money automatically as always, just a few days later. On that end nothing but the time will change. Whatever you do with that money after it's in PayPal/Tipalti/your payment method and what costs arise from that is up to you.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
hi freedom if I can associate my account with freedom, while my account has not been received google adsanse but my account meets the terms and conditions
If you are trying to join Freedom please note that you need an active adsense account and be able to monetise your content, which means having 1K subscribers and 4K watch time hours within the last 12 months

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Just as a quick update to this thread, payments have now been sent out. The reason for the delay was YouTube sending the money to the wrong company name (They used any.TV Ltd. instead of Freedom! Family Ltd., which the company was renamed to a year ago). If you see something like this:
upload_2018-7-8_19-3-43.png

please verify that your payment information is updated here, then contact support.

The video explaining all of this as well:

As this situation has now been resolved, this thread has been locked. You may create your own thread in the support section of the Forums for any further payment issues.

Last edited:

HamStar Gaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 31, 2017
wv
YouTube
We apologize for the delay in payments and understand how frustrating this can be. However, due to an error with YouTube's payment system, we will be releasing earnings to all our partners within the next 5 to 10 business days. Rest assured that we are doing what we can to get our partners paid as quickly as possible, and have worked with YouTube to help prevent the same error from reoccurring in the future.

Again, we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. If you have further questions, please do reach out.

Thank you for letting us know

Status
Not open for further replies.