GFX Request DELETE THIS PLZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Hey, guys, I'm looking for someone that could help me update my banner I'm looking for a banner that will fit with my logo I have put a picture of my logo so that you guys have an idea of what I'm looking for

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    440.3 KB · Views: 1

iPwN Gaming

New User
Jun 18, 2017
Hello My name is iPwNGaming but Please call me James I wish to take up your job proposal I'm Hoping Forward to speaking to you All that I am requesting is a small amount of $5 For a Banner and $5 for a Logo if wish to take me up on it later on Please do payments first as it makes it a lot easier like I Previously said Depending on when you want it is $10 for next day or 2 delivery

Reactions: GeeksGoGaming

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Hello My name is iPwNGaming but Please call me James I wish to take up your job proposal I'm Hoping Forward to speaking to you All that I am requesting is a small amount of $5 For a Banner and $5 for a Logo if wish to take me up on it later on Please do payments first as it makes it a lot easier like I Previously said Depending on when you want it is $10 for next day or 2 delivery
sorry man i forgot this was here i got a whole new banner and logo now got them 3 days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.