Request Detailed Reviews & How does this look for a background?

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
So I run two channels right now which I do video's on now and then. I've stopped on my main channel for now as I wait for my new GPU (I'm saving up for it, I'll be getting it around mid-June). I do plan to do some quick IRL videos to explain this and some games-dev videos on my second channel. I would like some feeback on my latest content on both channels along with some on this as a background for my IRL videos. Note I made all the artwork myself and yes there is still more to be there along with some more landscape based work rather than more figures.

Background

Thanks

~Capt

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
So I run two channels right now which I do video's on now and then. I've stopped on my main channel for now as I wait for my new GPU (I'm saving up for it, I'll be getting it around mid-June). I do plan to do some quick IRL videos to explain this and some games-dev videos on my second channel. I would like some feeback on my latest content on both channels along with some on this as a background for my IRL videos. Note I made all the artwork myself and yes there is still more to be there along with some more landscape based work rather than more figures.

Background

Thanks

~Capt
Where are you planning on sitting for your videos? I'd consider moving the stuff on your floor, but the artwork is nice to look at ^^