Carl D

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2020
YouTube
So I wanted to ask if youtube did like some sort of purge by decreasing your subscribers and viewers? I'm just curious to know is all.

Tim Clyde

New User
Aug 23, 2020
YouTube
For two consecutive days, my subscriber count decrease from 320+ to 255. Youtube/google deleted some channel that has violated their guidelines.

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
For two consecutive days, my subscriber count decrease from 320+ to 255. Youtube/google deleted some channel that has violated their guidelines.
well your views to subs ratio seems weird...also your comments don't seem very "natural". My theory is that you got subs from somewhere out of youtube or from shoutouts, but I might be wrong. Anyways your grow doesn't feel fully "natural" so it might be that. Also there are robot subs that unsub to your channel after some time or get terminated so....idk feels a bit fishy but maybe that's just my thoughts.

Tim Clyde

New User
Aug 23, 2020
YouTube
well your views to subs ratio seems weird...also your comments don't seem very "natural". My theory is that you got subs from somewhere out of youtube or from shoutouts, but I might be wrong. Anyways your grow doesn't feel fully "natural" so it might be that. Also there are robot subs that unsub to your channel after some time or get terminated so....idk feels a bit fishy but maybe that's just my thoughts.
Yes, some of them are unnatural/not organic views and subs. But the sudden drop was unnatural too. There might be a massive termination of channels including some of my subs unfortunately. Anyway, thanks for your opinion. Let's keep going!

Carl D

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2020
YouTube
Oh okay that makes sense I'm not really upset or mad I was just curious so that explains it.

Pyromane

New User
Nov 8, 2020
YouTube
So I wanted to ask if youtube did like some sort of purge by decreasing your subscribers and viewers? I'm just curious to know is all.
I guess if they violated terms and got their channels removed, it seems that could be the only way you could lose some subs