FFF Discussions, Milestones and... Planes?

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001

Hello everyone and welcome to this week's FFF! I hope you've had an amazing week! This has been yet another slow week but here are some of its highlights!

Milestones, Milestones and more Milestones!
This week brought us a lot of awesome Milestones, here are some of them:

@Drawyah has reached 4000 Subscribers, 800 000 Views and will celebrate it on a plane! Find out how HERE!
@Hyderpony has reached an astonishing 6000 Subscribers, see their thread HERE

YouTube Discussions

As usual, it wouldn't be a FFF if we weren't to showcase the latest and greatest YouTube Discussions going on!

@tovah wants to hear from the Freedom! Family how you can get yourself into the mood to create videos. Does it have to come naturally? Can you change that through training? It's a problem everyone here has probably dealt with at some point, so leave your comments HERE!

upload_2018-9-15_0-10-17.png
Everyone always wants to improve their thumbnails, usually you work on the branding, colors, etc. but how about the Text's font? @The Moviea wanted to find some fonts to use in Thumbnails, if you need inspiration or have great fonts to share go HERE!

Child Safety on YouTube

Nold has created a KYC (Know Your Channel) Video on Freedom!'s YouTube Channel about Child safety, for example what you have to do before filming children. See the full video:

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Last edited:

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Great work on this week's FFF! Hope everyone had a good week. :)

Reactions: Hyderpony

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
thx for mentioning me i hopefully i can get that problem i asked solved btw abt it because i wonder if we all have same problem or something.

Reactions: Row