Entertainment Do you think im a good speaker?

michael8970

Freedom! Member
Oct 9, 2014
YouTube
Hi i am new to this channel but i started doing commentaries and telling the story of my life.
can you guys give me some feed back whether it is good or not?

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Quite the story @michael8970!

Haha, I like how your teacher discovers your smallest compartment containing one bottle of milk before discovering the whole thing. Sounds like a pretty nerve wracking experience! :confused:

As for feedback, the story was great and I like how you told it! However, I found that the music was a bit loud, and the commentary was a bit quiet compared to it. What I'd suggest doing for next time is try talking a little louder into the microphone or balance it so the music is less over-powering in post.

On a side note, I really liked how you ended the story! :p

Keep up the good work, I hope to see more stories like this!

michael8970

Freedom! Member
Oct 9, 2014
YouTube
Quite the story @michael8970!

Haha, I like how your teacher discovers your smallest compartment containing one bottle of milk before discovering the whole thing. Sounds like a pretty nerve wracking experience! :confused:

As for feedback, the story was great and I like how you told it! However, I found that the music was a bit loud, and the commentary was a bit quiet compared to it. What I'd suggest doing for next time is try talking a little louder into the microphone or balance it so the music is less over-powering in post.

On a side note, I really liked how you ended the story! :p

Keep up the good work, I hope to see more stories like this!
ok thanks ^^ i will improve :)

Reactions: Danny

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
Try to be more cheerful because you are telling stories relationated with stuff that it was cool or funny but the little issues is that it seems like if you didn´t remembered something about the story; Try to use less the "uhhh..or the "ahhh", the music even if it was okay for the story, it has less effect because you didn´t seem to enjoy it enough.. (I am not suggesting that you laugh or talk louder like a crazy dude, but Im telling you that even if the story was okey to hear, i think you need to talk as if your viewers were there in your room listening)