Do you wanna get sponsored???

Mupsin

Respected User
Jul 17, 2015
YouTube
MupsinNation
Hello you awesome people full to the brim with awesomeness, So I was just wondering how many of you out there want to be sponsored one day?? and if you do who do you want to be sponsored by and why?? and if you are already sponsored, how did you get sponsored and do you have any tips for people looking to get sponsored?? I would love to hear peoples thoughts on this :D

[video link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Well, I'm not really sponsored but this somewhat medium sized company emailed me because I have nearly 3K followers on Instagram and they want to do some sort of sponsorship/promotion with me so it seems pretty cool and interesting, hope you enjoy my short little story. :)

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
In most cases trying to get a real sponsorship is nearly impossible unless you are a rather big channel.

I wouldn't mind getting sponsored at some point, but honestly, by the time you are able to, you really don't need it.

Immoral

Immoral On YouTube
Freedom! Member
Getting sponsored would be cool. If my 179 subs grew to 10k tomorrow. lol Sponsorships come with a lot of work, but are always sweet. If I could be sponsored, I would love to have to be on the Red Bull team, iBuyPower, and the local Chinese Food restaurant.

Mupsin

Respected User
Jul 17, 2015
YouTube
MupsinNation
Well, I'm not really sponsored but this somewhat medium sized company emailed me because I have nearly 3K followers on Instagram and they want to do some sort of sponsorship/promotion with me so it seems pretty cool and interesting, hope you enjoy my short little story. :)
if u don't have anything to lose then you should go for it buddy but if you do get sponsored then just make sure they don't get you with some stupid contact though but good luck and let us know what you do :D[DOUBLEPOST=1445426279][/DOUBLEPOST]
I sorta have sponsorships. I tried to get another one, but Gamdias is taking forever to respond :/
that's awesome buddy and yeah I heard that bigger companies can take a very long time to get back in touch with people but I wish you the best of luck and let us know what happens :)[DOUBLEPOST=1445426494][/DOUBLEPOST]
In most cases trying to get a real sponsorship is nearly impossible unless you are a rather big channel.

I wouldn't mind getting sponsored at some point, but honestly, by the time you are able to, you really don't need it.
yeah I think a lot of companies will be looking for channels with thousands of subscribers and little channels can get affiliated but a lot of people confuse this with being sponsored and they are 2 completely different thing and I totally agree with you on that one dude because by time most big companies wanna sponsor you, you don't really need them lol its a strange world and I wish you the best of luck with your channel buddy :)[DOUBLEPOST=1445426589][/DOUBLEPOST]
Getting sponsored would be cool. If my 179 subs grew to 10k tomorrow. lol Sponsorships come with a lot of work, but are always sweet. If I could be sponsored, I would love to have to be on the Red Bull team, iBuyPower, and the local Chinese Food restaurant.
yeah I heard that its a lot of work to buddy and how cool would the local Chinese be for a sponsorship lol I would be all over that one :D

Last edited:

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
I would love to be sponsored! :D If Nintendo would sponsor me then that would be a dream come true lol! ;) But yeah that's what I would like! :)

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
yeah I think a lot of companies will be looking for channels with thousands of subscribers and little channels can get affiliated but a lot of people confuse this with being sponsored and they are 2 completely different thing and I totally agree with you on that one dude because by time most big companies wanna sponsor you, you don't really need them lol its a strange world and I wish you the best of luck with your channel buddy :)

Glad you are one of the ones that understands that affiliation isn't a sponsorship XD. But ya, by the time you can get sponsored, your channel should be large enough to really buy anything you may need. Assuming you didn't quit your day job too quickly. :p

Mupsin

Respected User
Jul 17, 2015
YouTube
MupsinNation
Glad you are one of the ones that understands that affiliation isn't a sponsorship XD. But ya, by the time you can get sponsored, your channel should be large enough to really buy anything you may need. Assuming you didn't quit your day job too quickly. :p
lol I did start on a affiliation ladder but I sold a lot of units so I did get a sponsor from them but they were only sending me stupid little things that cost about £2-£3 so I thought im bringing them all this business and that's all they can offer me lol so I dropped them like snoop dogg drops things like they are hot XD[DOUBLEPOST=1445468081][/DOUBLEPOST]
Always nice to have a sponsor of course. I am currently busy with a rather large dutch company wich i used to stream for to see if i can get a nice deal with them for goodie givaways and such, problem is i am not the only one who is busy with them so i have competition :p
well keep on going dude and never give up but definitely let us know how things get on :)[DOUBLEPOST=1445468139][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would love to be sponsored! :D If Nintendo would sponsor me then that would be a dream come true lol! ;) But yeah that's what I would like! :)
THAT WOULD BE AWEEEEESSSSOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEE and if you do then don't forget to drop my name to them as well :)[DOUBLEPOST=1445468176][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ooooo these are some interesting responses :) I'll definitely keep my eye on this thread, let me know any more companies you'd love to be sponsored by and maybe I could pass the word along ;)
k

Kiotixz

New User
Oct 22, 2015
I would love to get sponsored, but unfortunately I am finding it pretty hard to get subscribers :( but I would love to be in a position that I could get sponsored. :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
lol I did start on a affiliation ladder but I sold a lot of units so I did get a sponsor from them but they were only sending me stupid little things that cost about £2-£3 so I thought im bringing them all this business and that's all they can offer me lol so I dropped them like snoop dogg drops things like they are hot XD[DOUBLEPOST=1445468081][/DOUBLEPOST]
well keep on going dude and never give up but definitely let us know how things get on :)[DOUBLEPOST=1445468139][/DOUBLEPOST]
THAT WOULD BE AWEEEEESSSSOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEE and if you do then don't forget to drop my name to them as well :)[DOUBLEPOST=1445468176][/DOUBLEPOST]
k
Thanks mate, appreciate the kind words :)

killakestrelGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Killakestrel
Hay everyone,
Im a fresh face in the freedom family and i have read this forum post and the responses.
in fairness i belive anyone who dose YouTube will be aspiring to get sponsored one day me included but at this eirly stage in my own youtube career i would be more than happy just to see my channel grow and expand and to see people interacting with my content to show me that my hard work and effort is worth it. but if the chance comes to get sponsered one day by any gaming company then i would be over the moon to have that happen