Does anyone know the title for this game?

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
This is a game I remember watching my mom play as a kid once, but it kept freezing at a certain part, so she didn't get very far. I had asked this question on Yahoo Answers a few years ago, and had gotten an answer, but I can't remember it, nor can I go back to the question, because I no longer have the phone number connected to that account.

The game I'm trying to remember starts off with your character in a plane, and the pilot is drinking or something. You end up in a storm, and the plane eventually crashes, dangling over the edge of a cliff. You push boxes to the back of the plane and use your drunken pilot's weight so you can get out without the plane tipping. You tell him to stay put, but he doesn't listen, and exits the plane too. But you both manage to get out safely before the plane falls, but you two are separated. I also remember a cutscene at the end of that part where you hear someone get shot. I'm pretty sure I've remembered all this correctly.

Another part of the game I remember is where you play as a woman, and you quicktime your way out of a situation with an armed woman who's wearing a dark wig. I can remember you ask people, "Have you seen a young blonde woman by any chance?" Immediately after that is when the game froze.

I can't remember anything more than that. I even tried Google Searching stuff in the game to try and narrow it down, but it's completely useless.