YouTube Earn more money on Youtube now! If that's your thing.

U

User.123120

Earn more money on Youtube now! If that's your thing.

Hello, all!
Hope you are all well, recently the Youtube Creative Blog has released a new article! You've more than likely already heard by now but Youtube plan on answering its creators was to earn more money with "Sponsorships" Yeah I'm not too keen on the name either.

Aside from the name, I do like the new way to support creators. While it might be very close to another service that is currently available, no names mentioned here...

Anyway, so what is it? Sponsorships are a way of helping your favorite creators where you can donate $4.99 (£3.70) a month and in exchange for this, you can obtain custom badges and emotes and lots of little extras!
Sponsors also get access to sponsors-only live chat and immunity from the slow mode. You’ll also be able to set up additional perks through 3rd-party services, such as on-stream alerts that you’ve received a new subscriber via Streamlabs or an exclusive Discord sponsors-only server where fans can connect and chat together.
f62a4db9acb530501a2282acbd7862e7.png
So do you guys and gals like this? Is this a good step for twitch...I mean Youtube?
Let us know in the comments below!​

Last edited by a moderator:

DogMan Dan

Gamer/Content Creator
Freedom! Member
Guess YT is realizing how many people are moving off their broken platform because of the on going ad debacle & de-monetization issues. Can't begin to say how many live streams I have run on YT only to find out they did not allow it to be monetized and then have to fight for the recap video to get monetized.

Guess YT is realizing how many people are moving off their broken platform because of the on going ad debacle & de-monetization issues. Can't begin to say how many live streams I have run on YT only to find out they did not allow it to be monetized and then have to fight for the recap video to get monetized.

U just have to be creative and make more content it will help!

finegamingconnoisseur

Freedom! Member
May 18, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
To me, custom badges, emotes, priority chat privileges etcetra are token gestures at best; it’s another example of how out-of-touch YouTube is with the concerns and growing discontentment of content creators who have done nothing wrong and yet they’re being punished for making videos and live-streams which aren’t even remotely harmful or controversial - Thanks to its broken “machine learning” algorithm which shoots first and asks questions later.

I would much rather YouTube take a more content creator-centric approach to making the platform a better place for everyone, not just the advertisers. They need to hear and address our concerns, see us as an integral part of the solution, not the problem.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Earn more money on Youtube now! If that's your thing.

Hello, all!
Hope you are all well, recently the Youtube Creative Blog has released a new article! You've more than likely already heard by now but Youtube plan on answering its creators was to earn more money with "Sponsorships" Yeah I'm not too keen on the name either.

Aside from the name, I do like the new way to support creators. While it might be very close to another service that is currently available, no names mentioned here...

Anyway, so what is it? Sponsorships are a way of helping your favorite creators where you can donate $4.99 (£3.70) a month and in exchange for this, you can obtain custom badges and emotes and lots of little extras!
Sponsors also get access to sponsors-only live chat and immunity from the slow mode. You’ll also be able to set up additional perks through 3rd-party services, such as on-stream alerts that you’ve received a new subscriber via Streamlabs or an exclusive Discord sponsors-only server where fans can connect and chat together.
View attachment 19481
So do you guys and gals like this? Is this a good step for twitch...I mean Youtube?
Let us know in the comments below!​
It is a good thing that YouTube goes along with Twitch. Sure in a way they copied it but for YouTubers itself it is a great opportunity :)