Fallout 4 rig specs

FoxyGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 7, 2015
YouTube
Did anyone else look at them and think 'that's a bit excessive what the hell?'

If you don't know what I'm talking about Here: http://bethesda.net/#en/events/game...allout-4-important-release-info/2015/10/08/35

It says the time the game drops what they recommend for you to be able to play it and when that sweet app that lets you do things like manage your health and armor drops.

But getting back to what I was talking about first, I feel that there's going to be a lot of people that were excited to play this game and pre-recorded it and now can't because of the rig requirements, hell I just barely skate in and my rig while not top of the line I made for games so it's decently powerful.

What are your thoughts on this?

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Seems about what I was expecting...
The cpu requirements and ram are fine with Me...
My system can run it... but barley cause I got 2gb of video ram... I do have dual cards though so it should run good...

But I think I'll have to upgrade to get the best graphics and performance out of it...

Fallout 4 is going to cost like $400 for me to play... fallout 400

PinoyGamerChris

Respected User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
Seems about what I was expecting...
The cpu requirements and ram are fine with Me...
My system can run it... but barley cause I got 2gb of video ram... I do have dual cards though so it should run good...

But I think I'll have to upgrade to get the best graphics and performance out of it...

Fallout 4 is going to cost like $400 for me to play... fallout 400
Go play it on either PS4 or Xbox One. =3

Reactions: Hail Kira

Draco986

Sep 19, 2015
UK
YouTube
I worked hard and saved for over 7months to get my rig sorted so I can play games like fallout 4 in its glorious form :)