FrostByteTV

Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2015
USA
www.youtube.com
YouTube
FrostByteHDTV
Do you have a favorite Youtuber and if so who? Did that YouTuber inspire you do start creating your own content or did inspiration come from somewhere else? Please tell us what inspired you to become what you are at this point! :)

I'll be honest. I'm a Bro, yes the Brofist. My inspiration was PewDiePie himself. I truly look up to this guy because he has succeeded in so many different ways. His content is great and people from all over watch his videos. He knows how to start his videos off in the first few seconds to drag you in for more and he has had over 39 Million people Subscribe to his channel. He also donate a good portion of his earning to multiple society's that are in need of help. Yet I don't want to be as big as him, I still really look up to this guy.

ShaneShadow

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2014
YouTube
I'm with you on that. PewDiePie has more subscribers than the population of Canada. However, the guy is a great guy. He never let fame control him. I never really saw why people hated him so much as he does many good deeds.
In my opinion, Felix is an all around great person and have also been my inspiration. :)

Reactions: FrostByteTV

FrostByteTV

Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2015
USA
www.youtube.com
YouTube
FrostByteHDTV
I'm with you on that. PewDiePie has more subscribers than the population of Canada. However, the guy is a great guy. He never let fame control him. I never really saw why people hated him so much as he does many good deeds.
In my opinion, Felix is an all around great person and have also been my inspiration. :)
That's good to hear bud. I'm glad you agree he's a great inspiration.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I suppose if I had to list creators I take inspiration to start youtube from it would be...
Tobuscus
Angry Video Game Nerd
Les Stroud (Survivorman)
South Park

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
A huge list on my end, but I'll run it down short:

1. TearofGrace (Currently my favorite)
2. Vsauce (all of them)
3. Game Theorists
4. The Scatsbury
5. Gamesocietypimps
6. VaatiVidya
7. NormalDifficutly
8. Tomato Gaming
9. Zebular Gaming (A friend aswell!)
10. Robbaz
Honorable mentions: (Any and every Guild Wars 1 & 2 Youtubers)

FrostByteTV

Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2015
USA
www.youtube.com
YouTube
FrostByteHDTV
A huge list on my end, but I'll run it down short:

1. TearofGrace (Currently my favorite)
2. Vsauce (all of them)
3. Game Theorists
4. The Scatsbury
5. Gamesocietypimps
6. VaatiVidya
7. NormalDifficutly
8. Tomato Gaming
9. Zebular Gaming (A friend aswell!)
10. Robbaz
Honorable mentions: (Any and every Guild Wars 1 & 2 Youtubers)
Tomato Gaming is good. Wow, such a big list lol

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
My favorite YouTubers are many, but if I had to pick two out of them I would say ComedyShortsGamer and RomanAtwood. Deji's videos are really entertaining, and Roman's vlogs are just bursting with positivity.
My inspiration to make Unity Game Development tutorials though, was just the fact that I had a hard time understanding certain concepts and workflows when I first got started. I wanted to help beginners take their first steps in Unity Game Development with ease and make it so they don't feel like it's Rocket Science, or that they have to go through 4 years of university to become a Game Developer.

FrostByteTV

Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2015
USA
www.youtube.com
YouTube
FrostByteHDTV
My favorite YouTubers are many, but if I had to pick two out of them I would say ComedyShortsGamer and RomanAtwood. Deji's videos are really entertaining, and Roman's vlogs are just bursting with positivity.
My inspiration to make Unity Game Development tutorials though, was just the fact that I had a hard time understanding certain concepts and workflows when I first got started. I wanted to help beginners take their first steps in Unity Game Development with ease and make it so they don't feel like it's Rocket Science, or that they have to go through 4 years of university to become a Game Developer.
Yeah, I used to watch RomanAtwood a lot. His pranks were epic. Good Choice:)

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
For my upcoming vlog series and for my YouTube journey ahead, I have three YouTubers that I follow that bring me inspiration for how I shall handle my business.

Casey Neistat - Elaborate vlogs with story behind them.
---- I like the idea of making vlogs elaborate with scenes instead of placements.
Emmablackery - Smooth editing style and consistent energy.
NerdCubed - Would never sell his opinion for money, ever.

FrostByteTV

Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2015
USA
www.youtube.com
YouTube
FrostByteHDTV
For my upcoming vlog series and for my YouTube journey ahead, I have three YouTubers that I follow that bring me inspiration for how I shall handle my business.

Casey Neistat - Elaborate vlogs with story behind them.
---- I like the idea of making vlogs elaborate with scenes instead of placements.
Emmablackery - Smooth editing style and consistent energy.
NerdCubed - Would never sell his opinion for money, ever.
Don't watch many Vlogs, but I guess its time to start by watching these choices:)

TotalGamerHolic

Distinguished User
Nov 4, 2014
US, Ohio
YouTube
Dark Kefka is who made me want to start making videos for YouTube. His FFX dark aeon videos are what made me want to record my own boss videos and start posting them. The old channel I did this on was closed down years ago but that is how I got my start on YouTube. For doing LPs, I tried doing them a couple years before I made my current channel. So I gave it a shot, and a couple videos in, I just hated the way I sounded so I quickly gave up on that. Finally I started watching NintendoCapriSun's videos around 2010-11 and that was enough to make me want to give LPing another chance. Started back up making LP videos and have not stopped since (well not counting breaks)