• Total voters

Stelgim

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
Norway
www.stelgim.com
YouTube
I think I prefer the microphone in the first video (top one), the audio levels are clearer and easier to listen to. The second one has your mic audio a tiny bit lower than the game, making it harder to listen.

KaragGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I think I prefer the microphone in the first video (top one), the audio levels are clearer and easier to listen to. The second one has your mic audio a tiny bit lower than the game, making it harder to listen.
Thank you for the feedback :) The first video (I Joined Freedoom) I used my Samsung Galaxy s6 Edge Voice Recorder & the 2nd video was recorded wth audacity using my Turtle beach shadow Headset

BackPageGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 30, 2015
YouTube
First is so much better! Also, if you don't want those rig details use turn them off in the Shadowplay settings (Geforce Experience). Its called "Rig Details" or something like that :)

KaragGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I'd have to say I prefer the first one a lot more also, just sounded clearer to me. Although these things can change depending on your voice or mood at the time so keep on testing them :)
Thanks :) Like i said i used my s6 edge voice recorder for it and just seemed so much better i never thought of it before but i am looking for a professional mic soon :D