Other Milestone Finally officially part of the Freedom!Network!!!

Tan Tan

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 3, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys! I have been having some trouble with my YouTube account getting linked to my Freedom! account, but I emailed them and it finally got fixed! Now I am an official partner with Freedom!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm glad everything got sorted out for you in the end. As TwilightPrinze said welcome to the Freedom Family, I really hope you enjoy your time with us

G

Genomic Invader

Hey guys! I have been having some trouble with my YouTube account getting linked to my Freedom! account, but I emailed them and it finally got fixed! Now I am an official partner with Freedom!
I'm in trouble to add Freedom network to my account ; because there is no "Learn more" option in the channel dashboard=> Channel page.
What should I do now?FireShot Screen Capture #001 - 'YouTube' - www_youtube_com_features.png

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm in trouble to add Freedom network to my account ; because there is no "Learn more" option in the channel dashboard=> Channel page.
What should I do now?View attachment 16658
It it has been more than 3 days since you applied then the best course of action would be for you to send a ticket to the support team and they can get the invite resent out to you.

G

Genomic Invader

It seems "Partner verified" ... but I'm not yet verified with Freedom. I'm YouTube's Partner verified. And there is no option for linking Freedom with my account. You see, there are only some tiles. FireShot Screen Capture #001 - 'YouTube' - www_youtube_com_features.png

Tan Tan

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 3, 2015
YouTube
It seems "Partner verified" ... but I'm not yet verified with Freedom. I'm YouTube's Partner verified. And there is no option for linking Freedom with my account. You see, there are only some tiles. View attachment 16661
The same thing happened to me, but what I did was email them (Send a ticket) and they should send you some instructions to verify it's you. After that, it should show up in the dashboard.

G

Genomic Invader

The same thing happened to me, but what I did was email them (Send a ticket) and they should send you some instructions to verify it's you. After that, it should show up in the dashboard.

I am now verified. You need to create the support ticket mentioning that "you are not invited by Freedom for partnership."

Wait for some days... And you will be verified surely.

That's all.

It's an honor to join the Freedom family.

Welcome you in advance. And you have made the right decision by joining Freedom family.