Subscriber Milestone Fish That Snag cracks 100 Subs

Fish That Snag

New User
Mar 6, 2016
YouTube
Hi Folks - I am celebrating, I cracked 100 subs this past weekend, admittedly I cracked 100 subs during a promotional giveaway asking people to go to my YouTube channel, like a video, subscribe and leave a comment, but hey, it has led to further engagement activity through YouTube, Facebook and Instagram so I am happy. In celebration I am going to run another giveaway for the month of March and may use it as a standard part of my growth strategy, what do you think?
Luke

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi Folks - I am celebrating, I cracked 100 subs this past weekend, admittedly I cracked 100 subs during a promotional giveaway asking people to go to my YouTube channel, like a video, subscribe and leave a comment, but hey, it has led to further engagement activity through YouTube, Facebook and Instagram so I am happy. In celebration I am going to run another giveaway for the month of March and may use it as a standard part of my growth strategy, what do you think?
Luke
Having a giveaway can be great, but asking for subs, likes, or comments can bite you in the butt later. Congrats on making 100 subs though, you're making it!