Did you read the part about getting forum Credits from answering news polls?

• Yes I did

Votes: 1,425 46.8%
  • That's the only reason I'm here!

Votes: 393 12.9%
  • No but I'll answer it anyway....

Votes: 1,227 40.3%

• Total voters

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
oh okay i haven't been to the forums since like April and i noticed it was changed and all my credits were taken away i didn't know if that was everywhere or just there since nothing is written anywhere! Thanks for the help with that tho

No worries, we upgraded to a new credits system and everyone lost their credits unfortunately. But with the new system we have a lot more flexibility on what we can do with it :)

OnlyRed

Rising User
Aug 1, 2017
Canada
YouTube
Don't know if this is a typo but "(some sections like fun and games are exempt form this)" but I'd assume you meant from instead of form.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Does this really works?
Yes this really works, if you see someone spamming to gain credits, or not following the forum rules we always encourage you to flag the message using the 'Report' button. In some cases staff members can remove / reset the CRD totals of individuals seen to be spamming the system
cool so how you use them then[DOUBLEPOST=1501852471][/DOUBLEPOST]is it to help you to sell things or to promote you channel ?o_O:(
You can use these as part payment for services on the forum, you need to spend them in order to upload videos to our media section and to spend them in order to get some special forum things, such as chat colours, banners, custom titles etc - all available to see / purchase from the Credit store

Tay Carz Arts

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2017
uk
YouTube
taycarzfunart
Yes this really works, if you see someone spamming to gain credits, or not following the forum rules we always encourage you to flag the message using the 'Report' button. In some cases staff members can remove / reset the CRD totals of individuals seen to be spamming the system

You can use these as part payment for services on the forum, you need to spend them in order to upload videos to our media section and to spend them in order to get some special forum things, such as chat colours, banners, custom titles etc - all available to see / purchase from the Credit store
oh okay :)

Extra Tops

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 28, 2017
Por lo general, los nuevos YouTuber suben gameplays, por lo que seria bueno que con esos créditos, se puedan comprar juegos de steam.

Generally, the new YouTuber go up gameplays, so it would be good that with those credits, you can buy steam games.

Hamzartefax

Freedom! Member
I don't agree with that because there is already the T.I.P. in your freedom dashboard to get games.
And those credits are generated by freedom!, that's not a good idea to ask them to pay for games with that because they don't earn anything, we should keep the fun aspect of the credits with banner, chat colors, promotion in the media section etc...

Last edited:

Hamzartefax

Freedom! Member
On the couch @MrSpecies7 ! ;)