Did you read the part about getting forum Credits from answering news polls?

• Yes I did

Votes: 1,425 46.8%
  • That's the only reason I'm here!

Votes: 393 12.9%
  • No but I'll answer it anyway....

Votes: 1,227 40.3%

• Total voters

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001

sanny laudes

Rising User
Feb 16, 2019
YouTube
interesting!![DOUBLEPOST=1550355459][/DOUBLEPOST]ok, but every time i log in no one available..[DOUBLEPOST=1550355543][/DOUBLEPOST]hopefully there have some people there always online to help newbies and guide.[DOUBLEPOST=1550355665][/DOUBLEPOST]how to earn more credit and how thus it work.[DOUBLEPOST=1550355718][/DOUBLEPOST]they will paid us if i earn lot of credit..

Last edited:

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Forum credits aren't worth real $, however you can use them to purchase forum perks as seen below
  1. The Freedom Forums Store has now been released! You must have your partner/member badge to access this. You can purchase custom titles, coloured chat, forum profile covers and more. If you have any other ideas what we should sell let us know.

2. New - You can now buy game keys from a selected range!
    See ₡ More things to buy with Credits ₡

3. Credits can be used as a way to tip others for interesting posts, helpful replies or to trade for custom channel banners/thumbnails or anything else you can think of.

4. You can also use credits to post your videos in the Media and Promotion Section of the forums, posting will automatically promote it to the forum chat.

sanny laudes

Rising User
Feb 16, 2019
YouTube
CHALLENGE TIME!

I will be watching the statistic total regularly (in my usual hours)
Whoever (Including Forum Team, excluding me) can reach 1,000 Credits first will be granted:

+250
2nd and 3rd to reach this milestone will share:
+100(50₡ each)

Rules:

1) You must follow the forum rules, anybody spamming or abusing this system will have their credits deducted and/or receive a warning point.
2) Casual transfers are allowed, asking for transfers to boost your chances will exempt you from winning this challenge.
3) Use common sense.

Good Luck!