FFF Frantic Forum Foraging

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Welcome back to another exciting FFF. I'm not sure about you but I've had a rather tiring week in work, but for now its time to put that aside and look forward to sharing this week's news with you.

Not To Be Missed

So if you haven't seen the lovingly prepared FFF Newsletter that was published last Saturday then now is your chance. Our very own @LW0001 has been hard at work, putting together the best bits from the previous month, and also included some very interesting changes. For example the introduction of new YouTube features, Payoneer and the brand new 'George Office Hours'.

If you would to see the whole host of things that was outlined, and to see the load of hard work that LW001 put into the newsletter then don't hesitate to check it out - HERE

MOTM COMING SOON

So you may have noticed we haven't put up Member Of The Month announcements recently, We are currently reviewing these and will plan to get on track with them as soon as possible. We do appreciate you bearing with us whilst we undergo these changes.

CONTEST ON HOLD

You may also have seen our recent November contest, this is also currently on pause, whilst our @Koala_Steamed sorts some things out. Again any changes to this we will communicate these to you as and when we know more.

MILESTONES + ACHIEVEMENTS

Time to celebrate the milestones and achievements that the lovely Freedom Community have managed to accomplish.

First of all starting off with @The Rubin who managed to get 20.000 views again after removing a few videos off YouTube. It's always nice to see people growing especially after loosing views by removing videos. I'm sure we can all relate to this if we have ever deleted videos.

Secondly let's celebrate the achievement of @SparktheYoshi who managed to get themselves a new PS4. Now I know everyone has their own opinions on which console is better, but I for one am glad that they have gotten a console that they wanted, and that it came with Spiderman. Just remember that great power comes with great responsibility.

Oh and let's not forget our regular @NoDragonsPlz who celebrated 12,000 comments that have been posted to their channel.

Summary

So hopefully everyone is now a little wiser with the things happening on YouTube and with Freedom in general, thanks to LW001. Also I hope everyone enjoyed the update in regards to the MOTM and the November contest. Last but not least thank you for sharing all the love and appreciation for our milestone and achievement winners this week.

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Last edited by a moderator:

Roepster 101

New User
Dec 17, 2018
YouTube
Hey[DOUBLEPOST=1545069662][/DOUBLEPOST]This is pretty cool

Welcome back to another exciting FFF. I'm not sure about you but I've had a rather tiring week in work, but for now its time to put that aside and look forward to sharing this week's news with you.

Not To Be Missed

So if you haven't seen the lovingly prepared FFF Newsletter that was published last Saturday then now is your chance. Our very own @LW0001 has been hard at work, putting together the best bits from the previous month, and also included some very interesting changes. For example the introduction of new YouTube features, Payoneer and the brand new 'George Office Hours'.

If you would to see the whole host of things that was outlined, and to see the load of hard work that LW001 put into the newsletter then don't hesitate to check it out - HERE

MOTM COMING SOON

So you may have noticed we haven't put up Member Of The Month announcements recently, We are currently reviewing these and will plan to get on track with them as soon as possible. We do appreciate you bearing with us whilst we undergo these changes.

CONTEST ON HOLD

You may also have seen our recent November contest, this is also currently on pause, whilst our @Koala_Steamed sorts some things out. Again any changes to this we will communicate these to you as and when we know more.

MILESTONES + ACHIEVEMENTS

Time to celebrate the milestones and achievements that the lovely Freedom Community have managed to accomplish.

First of all starting off with @The Rubin who managed to get 20.000 views again after removing a few videos off YouTube. It's always nice to see people growing especially after loosing views by removing videos. I'm sure we can all relate to this if we have ever deleted videos.

Secondly let's celebrate the achievement of @SparktheYoshi who managed to get themselves a new PS4. Now I know everyone has their own opinions on which console is better, but I for one am glad that they have gotten a console that they wanted, and that it came with Spiderman. Just remember that great power comes with great responsibility.

Oh and let's not forget our regular @NoDragonsPlz who celebrated 12,000 comments that have been posted to their channel.

Summary

So hopefully everyone is now a little wiser with the things happening on YouTube and with Freedom in general, thanks to LW001. Also I hope everyone enjoyed the update in regards to the MOTM and the November contest. Last but not least thank you for sharing all the love and appreciation for our milestone and achievement winners this week.

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!
I love this

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.