VFX Request Free help needed for a intro an outro

ST6 L3GEND

New User
Jul 24, 2015
m.youtube.com
YouTube
St6_L3gend
I need help on an intro and outro. For my channel called st6 legend . My channel is a gaming channel. I need a cool intro that can catch a glimpse of the viewer. And on the outro I need something that I can show my recent videos and advertise them on with a sub button on the bottom of it but also looking clean and everything. If you can do this. You can contact me at [email protected] or on Twitter St6_L3gend please contact me ASAP and thank you

Frosted Fricks

Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2015
Buffalo
YouTube
frostedfricks
Hey buddy! glad to see the enthusiasm, but I think this might have been the wrong place to post this. i would direct your question to either this forum:

Gaming Discussion

or this one

Graphic Design Request

Other than that I would say don't worry about an intro! TBH most people get thrown off by them and very rarely they are successful. I used to think an intro was a big deal, but then you realize you end up skipping most of them and that messes up your analytics. Think of it this way:

I just sat through advertising to watch your channel, now I have to sit through you advertising the channel I am already on. Your looking at a total of 30 seconds possibly that an individual has to sit through. It is said you have 5 seconds to grab someones attention on youtube. Most people now a days want information fast and if you don't grab that attention they will leave. If you use this theory for a channel, most that have intros usually end up sitting in the are of 10000 or less subscribers. Outros are fine as you already had their attention and they stayed that long so why not. Just keep it within 20 seconds.

To summarize, flashy effects will not grow audiences, but content will! I hope this helps.