Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Freedom! Crypto Miner Beta has been released and we need your feedback on how it can be improved! At the moment it is still in the early stages where there are limited GPUs that are compatible and only a single currency (ZCash) that can be mined.

It can be accessed via the Freedom! Dashboard https://www.freedom.tm/dashboard/crypto-miner once downloaded extract the .zip file and tun the installer. You may need to disable your virus detection temporarily when first running. Remember to turn it back on though!

Future plans:
  • More GPU compatibility
  • Add CPU comparability
  • Additional currencies to mine
  • Ability to keep the Crypto currency instead of converting it to cash.
For bugs please use the feedback button at the top right when running the miner
this will be sent straight to the developers. Feel free to use this thread for discussions though :)

Last edited:

Vigilant

Aug 24, 2017
YouTube
TheVigilantYT
Program does not seem to auto-update as George said it would. The program does not detect my GTX 1060 6 GB, which is strange considering it is one of the newer NVIDIA cards.

Demoon

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2018
YouTube
everything works. the program stops mining after a few hours, is it normal? and is it possible to see statistics of what has already been mined? Time have been mining and $? thank you

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
- make a video about profitability and how to calculate it. many start mining while the power cost is higher then the money they can make
- change the design a bit. this is a total ripoff of nicehash
- add more advanches features like fan controll, gpu/cpu utelisation limiting, selecting how many cpu cores you want to use and some more
- implement the basic algorithms, like daggermoto, cryptonight and neoscrypt.
- IF you will implement the option to keep coins, make sure people can select this coin and not just the algorithm, cryptonight can mine many coins!!
- a built in profitability calculator. benchmark your card and put in your power cost to get estimated
profits!
- many times the whole miner becomes blurry and you cant read the text on it[DOUBLEPOST=1520175635][/DOUBLEPOST]
Any recommendations on a GPU?
the latest 2 nvidia generations (no cards under $120) and the last 2 gens of AMD cards (no RX X50, RX X60) are recommended.[DOUBLEPOST=1520175697][/DOUBLEPOST]
Anyone know what kind of earnings I would get with a
GTX 1050 TI 4GB ?
I personally think about 0.8-1.2 dollar a day.

Last edited: