FFF Freedom! Forum Friday - 10th/11th March 2017

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder

Hello Freedom! Family!
Before anyone takes our head off, there has been some slight technical issues regarding the creation of the FFF this week. It may have been Nerd's turn this week to create it, but issues cropped up which made it unviable to make the FFF for this Friday.

Nevertheless, let's get started!

~~ANNOUNCEMENTS~~

Congratulations to our February Winners!

Last week we announced that voting had begun within the forum team.
Round of applause for our first place winner @Korbin who had a
brilliant valentine's entry which I can announce that 4 out of the 7 members of the forum team awarded 1st place (or 3 points each) and 1 of the remaining members awarded 2nd place (2 points) for this entry.

Second place winner @TaylorGames was awarded 1 1st place position, 3 2nd place positions and 1 3rd place position leaving him 4 points away from winning.

Lastly, third place winner @HealPleaseHeal was just behind Taylor by two points, receiving 2 1st place positions, and 2 3rd place positions only totalling 8 points.

The countdown has begun!

If you are on the forums regularly, you would know that we have a monthly member chosen by us for a special badge and status, well let me just say there are only 4 days remaining until it is wiped from our previous holder and printed on the new!

I will not be releasing who I have chosen or are going to choose until MotM has been announced.

~~MILESTONES~~

1K, 1K and even more 1K's

As you would have heard within the last few weeks, there was a mini-competition for the 1K Credit race, all three places have been taken and we would like to give a round of applause to these:

First Place: @LW001
Second Place: @Mr Price
Third Place: @Piano Uncovered

Milestones are not only about numbers!

This post that I am about to show you is something that I encourage others to do. Milestones are not here just for YouTube, they can be goals that you have completed throughout your life in general, maybe you passed all your GCSE's, or you lost a stone of weight etc..
All of these can be classed as Milestones and Achievements.
So don't be shy to tell us, everybody here is friendly and we make sure of that, anything deemed offensive or rude will be monitored and subject for us to take action.

Anyway, more about the post:

@Technology King was not afraid to tell the Freedom! Family about something very serious, which was the diagnosis of Cancer. This is classed as an achievement as he has survived against Cancer up to this point and will be battling it even more throughout his next surgery.

There may have been some bad news that the surgery date was prolonged, but as a family we will support him as much as possible.

From the Freedom! Team: Good Luck, keep fighting strong and we cannot wait to hear about your survival against the curse that is known as Cancer.

~~INTRODUCTIONS~~

What we expect with replies!

This is something that should have been mentioned many weeks/months ago, and that is how we respond to new members.

Many times I have seen people go "Welcome to Freedom!" and then that's it.
We want everyone to try to provoke conversation with new people, maybe talk about something mentioned in their introduction. Nobody that joins and introduces themselves are bland, they at least have something to say.
If it is spam, the forum team are normally quick to remove it.

Basically, try to start conversations with the new members and make them feel welcomed!

~~Collaborative Resource and Idea Board~~

Transitions for Top 10s

If you are a channel that makes top 10 videos, this handy resource might be the best for you!
Clean and simple transitions to mark which one is which!

For most of the information, you might want to check out the official CRIB entry here.

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions?
We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Until next time, be awesome to yourself and amazing to each other!

Last edited:

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
This post that I am about to show you is something that I encourage others to do. Milestones are not here just for YouTube, they can be goals that you have completed throughout your life in general, maybe you passed all your GCSE's, or you lost a stone of weight etc..
So don't be shy to tell us, everybody here is friendly and we make sure of that, anything deemed offensive or rude will be monitored and subject for us to take action.

@Technology King was not afraid to tell the Freedom! Family about something very serious, which was the diagnosis of Cancer. This is classed as an achievement as he has survived against Cancer up to this point and will be battling it even more throughout his next surgery.

There may have been some bad news that the surgery date was prolonged, but as a family we will support him as much as possible.

From the Freedom! Team: Good Luck, keep fighting strong and we cannot wait to hear about your survival against the curse that is known as Cancer.
Good Luck Technology King... Great to see you take the survival up to this point as an achievement instead of taking the diagnose as a huge setback. I hope you get out of the surgery well.

This is something that should have been mentioned many weeks/months ago, and that is how we respond to new members.

We want everyone to try to provoke conversation with new people, maybe talk about something mentioned in their introduction. Nobody that joins and introduces themselves are bland, they at least have something to say.

Basically, try to start conversations with the new members and make them feel welcomed!
I hope I've actually improved in this already... If not give me a good old strike over the head with a Baseball Bat please whenever you see me doing it Lawrence.

Transitions for Top 10s

If you are a channel that makes top 10 videos, this handy resource might be the best for you!

For most of the information, you might want to check out the official CRIB entry here.
I see you started featuring the C.R.I.B. again. Sadly I have absolutely no talents whatsoever except for helping people in the Support Section and writing lengthy pieces of poetry I prefix as Guides so I can't really contribute to that...

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Another great FFF, good luck to whoever gets the MotM :), Also congrats to those who have got lots of credits, I knew I didn't stand much of a chance, I'm more a quiet active person reading more than posting :). I really like this months competition and I'm hoping there's going to be more entries in the coming weeks. Its also nice to see the C.R.I.B getting some use these days, I think I may have helped a little there but there's a lot more going on there than there was before.​

D

Deleted member 17740

Hello Freedom! Family!
Before anyone takes our head off, there has been some slight technical issues regarding the creation of the FFF this week. It may have been Nerd's turn this week to create it, but issues cropped up which made it unviable to make the FFF for this Friday.

Great #FreedomForumsFriday :D

brilliant valentine's entry which I can announce that 4 out of the 7 members of the forum team awarded 1st place (or 3 points each) and 1 of the remaining members awarded 2nd place (2 points) for this entry.

Second place winner @TaylorGames was awarded 1 1st place position, 3 2nd place positions and 1 3rd place position leaving him 4 points away from winning.

Lastly, third place winner @HealPleaseHeal was just behind Taylor by two points, receiving 2 1st place positions, and 2 3rd place positions only totalling 8 points.
GG to the others to won the contest, and thanks for 1st place :D
I Hope everyone else tries in the current contest, as you might even win ;)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Hello Freedom! Family!

Nevertheless, let's get started!

~~ANNOUNCEMENTS~~

The countdown has begun!

If you are on the forums regularly, you would know that we have a monthly member chosen by us for a special badge and status, well let me just say there are only 4 days remaining until it is wiped from our previous holder and printed on the new!

I will not be releasing who I have chosen or are going to choose until MotM has been announced.

~~MILESTONES~~

1K, 1K and even more 1K's

As you would have heard within the last few weeks, there was a mini-competition for the 1K Credit race, all three places have been taken and we would like to give a round of applause to these:

First Place: @LW001
Second Place: @Mr Price
Third Place: @Piano Uncovered

Milestones are not only about numbers!

~~INTRODUCTIONS~~

Transitions for Top 10s

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions?
We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Until next time, be awesome to yourself and amazing to each other!

Another great FFF there @Crazylawrence , you covered a wonderful amount of stuff in spite of the short time limit you had to put this together - It's great to see so many active users, utilising the credit system, and especially you @LW001 I think if you continue you may be the forums first millionaire XD.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Another great FFF there @Crazylawrence , you covered a wonderful amount of stuff in spite of the short time limit you had to put this together - It's great to see so many active users, utilising the credit system, and especially you @LW001 I think if you continue you may be the forums first millionaire XD.
I'm currently not that active sadly though I might try