FFF Freedom Forum Friday | February 3rd

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Hello Freedom! Family, is everybody ready for another Freedom Forum Friday, I hope so, as we have lots of nice things to celebrate this week.

Welcome to the family

It seems like Freedom keeps on growing week after week, and for those of your keeping an eye on the introduce yourself section of the forum would of been in for a nice treat with some of the newest introductions being made.

For example this week we've had a 25 year old store manager from Sweden who lives in Norway join us, a 14 year old from the United States who likes doing montages and 17 year old cheeseburger loving Californian. If you would like to check them out and give them a warm Freedom Family welcome then please be sure to see their introduction posts below

@NevoriusOfficial here
@ilegendary 7 here
@tryhardwarsheep here

A Family Celebration

So for those of you who may have missed the recent videos on the Freedom YouTube channel I just wanted to take a quick moment to say a momentous well done to all the Freedom partners for collectively amassing a whooping $2.6 Million worth of revenue, which was sent out this month, and a staggering $3 Million due to go out next month.

upload_2017-2-2_23-47-42.jpeg

Time for my favourite part of these features.......celebrations

So each week, I am really blown away by some of the achievements that our users outline - for example @Ziger Gaming gaining 357 subscribers in just their first month

Or @MrCyanGaming who has hit 2,000 subscribers, gaining 1.8k of those in the last 5 months, some amazing work clearly being put into his channel and a milestone that I'm sure we all hope to achieve one day.

But last but not least why not give a mention to @CyborgMonkeyYT who hit not only 100 subscribers recently but also 100 twitter followers, through collaborations.

If you would like to give a mention of participate in the celebrations of these milestones then please don't hesitate to view their original posts below : -
Ziger Gaming's can be found here
MrCyanGamings subscriber milestone here
CyborgMonkeyYT double milestone here

upload_2017-2-2_23-56-45.jpeg

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions?
We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Until next time, be awesome to yourself and amazing to each other!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 137653

How this website will earn me a money
It's not meant to. It is meant to help you communicate with fellow creators and for collaborations. This is how we grow as a family. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1486220759][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hello Freedom! Family, is everybody ready for another Freedom Forum Friday, I hope so, as we have lots of nice things to celebrate this week.

Welcome to the family

It seems like Freedom keeps on growing week after week, and for those of your keeping an eye on the introduce yourself section of the forum would of been in for a nice treat with some of the newest introductions being made.

For example this week we've had a 25 year old store manager from Sweden who lives in Norway join us, a 14 year old from the United States who likes doing montages and 17 year old cheeseburger loving Californian. If you would like to check them out and give them a warm Freedom Family welcome then please be sure to see their introduction posts below

@NevoriusOfficial here
@ilegendary 7 here
@tryhardwarsheep here

A Family Celebration

So for those of you who may have missed the recent videos on the Freedom YouTube channel I just wanted to take a quick moment to say a momentous well done to all the Freedom partners for collectively amassing a whooping $2.6 Million worth of revenue, which was sent out this month, and a staggering $3 Million due to go out next month.

View attachment 18102

Time for my favourite part of these features.......celebrations

So each week, I am really blown away by some of the achievements that our users outline - for example @Ziger Gaming gaining 357 subscribers in just their first month

Or @MrCyanGaming who has hit 2,000 subscribers, gaining 1.8k of those in the last 5 months, some amazing work clearly being put into his channel and a milestone that I'm sure we all hope to achieve one day.

But last but not least why not give a mention to @CyborgMonkeyYT who hit not only 100 subscribers recently but also 100 twitter followers, through collaborations.

If you would like to give a mention of participate in the celebrations of these milestones then please don't hesitate to view their original posts below : -
Ziger Gaming's can be found here
MrCyanGamings subscriber milestone here
CyborgMonkeyYT double milestone here

View attachment 18103

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions?
We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Until next time, be awesome to yourself and amazing to each other!

Thanks for another great FFF! :)

Reactions: Zuhairkamal58_S

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Another great warp-up @zeke morgan ! :D
Thank you very much. Korbin, I'm glad you liked it - feel free to send us (Me / Nerd / Lawrence) any threads you think are deserving of going in the next / subsequent features :)
Great post again guys. I'm really enjoying these! :D
Glad to hear it Jord, I think I speak for all of us when I say we enjoy making them :)

Reactions: User.123120