FFF Freedom! Forum Fridays - March 31st 2017

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder

Hello Freedom! Family!
For some of you youngsters, you may have just started the Easter holiday, for others, life just isn't playing nice, either way, you can all kick back, grab a cuppa and enjoy a summary of the weekly events around the forums!

~~ANNOUNCEMENTS~~

Forum Monthly Contest - Thumbnails

Most contests that we host on the Freedom! Forums are close between first, second and third, but in the next week, everything may change. 31 people submitted an entry into our contest, unfortunately, we have to deny 5 of you from the possibility of winning. This is either because you were too late and entered past the closing date of March 27th, or you are not a partner WITH the partner badge on your Freedom! Forum account.

The members who are exempt from winning the contest are:

@PowPK
@Abhishikta
@GarrettEbes
@QuantumMaster
@SpeedySecret

Those who are not mentioned are accepted at this stage and are in for the possibility to win the prizes announced on the contest page, for more information or to check everyone's entries, please go to:
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/march-forum-contest-100-worth-of-prizes.222295/

A new beta may be in town

As suspected, word has been going around the Freedom! General Chat that some users may be given beta permissions surrounding our credit system. Not much else has been released on this subject, but it is something to keep an eye out since it is nearly getting to the stage where the credit store is open to the public!

YouTube and Google have DIFFERENT policies

Your content that you upload might comply with YouTube's Policy, however have you ever made sure that what is being uploaded is appropriate for the Google Advertising Policy?
Community Team and Administrator @itsjustjord is trying to keep all of our members up-to-date when it comes to keeping your channel safe from disabled monetization.

Are you up-to-date? You might want to check it out now!
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/so-what-is-advertiser-friendly.223421/

~~MILESTONES~~

You don't need to be big in order to gain masses of views

For a view count like this, you would expect a large amount of subscribers as well, but this partner proves that you don't need to have a large fan base to be successful with a channel.
Partner @JazznBee only has 383 subs, I say only even though it is +287 more than me, just because the amount of views he has achieved, which is over 235K , is outstanding for a channel of such a small fan base.

The moral of this is, you might not have a lot of subscribers, but that number does not define success within a channel. Consistency and viewership is more important! Even though I did not check out how he gained all these views, you can by going to the original post:
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/235000-views-with-383-subs.223429/

Milestones are not only YouTube based

As the writer, the title reminds me of a previous milestone that we covered before, but even if it is the same or a similar title than before, it is still worth the time to celebrate.
The community grows with contributions made by every member, the more you post, the more welcomed other people may feel towards the community and some may learn from what you say.

A renowned Partner @NoDragonsPlz surpassed 500 posts around the forums, not only is this a large number in comparison to many active users, but this shows dedication and consistent contributions towards the Freedom! Family.

Feel free to compare, celebrate, but not brag at Dragon's original post:
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/500-messages.223398/

~~Collaborative Resource and Idea Board~~

More music available for YOU

As we get near the end of Friday, it means that it is nearing the end of the FFF.
As a final heads up to keep your channel fixed with the best audio, visual effects and quality, we will constantly update our CRIB section to add more things that can be used.
For example, our awesome Administrator / Official Staff @Anthony Smith has exploded the CRIB section with Free to use music from every direction.

You can easily go onto the CRIB and download any of these songs for use for free, I will help you by linking the music section: https://freedom.community.tm/crib/categories/music.13/?prefix_id=24

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions?
We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Until next time, be awesome to yourself and amazing to each other!

Last edited:

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
A new beta may be in town

As suspected, word has been going around the Freedom! General Chat that some users may be given beta permissions surrounding our credit system. Not much else has been released on this subject, but it is something to keep an eye out since it is nearly getting to the stage where the credit store is open to the public!
Heh there's the part I'm in this one with lol

Great FFF as usual! It was a bit of an uneventful week compared to other ones but you still were able to shine light on some awesome members! Wee

Reactions: Theonicle

Ricardo25

New User
Nov 27, 2016
Hello good day. My youtube channel has been disconnected from freedom a few months ago, but Freedom keeps paying me, even if it is not linked to my channel.
The worst thing is that I only pay a small fraction to my Paypal. I was using Adsense, but the revenue is no longer going to Adsense, but to Paypal, through this Network.
Because Freedom keeps paying me, if I already untied it, I need help, it's something like a robbery. I ask for your quick help, thank you.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hello good day. My youtube channel has been disconnected from freedom a few months ago, but Freedom keeps paying me, even if it is not linked to my channel.
The worst thing is that I only pay a small fraction to my Paypal. I was using Adsense, but the revenue is no longer going to Adsense, but to Paypal, through this Network.
Because Freedom keeps paying me, if I already untied it, I need help, it's something like a robbery. I ask for your quick help, thank you.

When you say a few months ago, when was the exact date you were disconnected?