Forums Freedom! Forum Store Now available! (currently paused)

Do you also have any suggestions or ideas for the store?

• Yes I will leave them below

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • No, not at the moment

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Freedom! Forums Credit Store

https://freedom.community.tm/store/
The Freedom! forum store is now live! You can use your Credits to purchase bonus features on the forum. These features aren't going to be things you must have as we want all Freedom! partners to have access to everything on the forums from the get go. These features will be more bonus cosmetic features to rewards our most active contributors.

You must be a Freedom! partner and have your partner badge to be able to use the store. We still have plans to launch many other features, here is what is available so far:

Coloured Forum chat
Per month: ₡50
Permanent: ₡500
Yes that's right, I'm so mean that I've removed coloured chat from everyone and selling it back to you! :D This will mean users that do have access stand out more and show that you are an active part of the community!

As before only use colours that are easily readable

Change Username
1 day access: ₡200
Unfortunate misspelling? Changing your brand? Change your forum user name with this product!

You have 1 day to change your username, but please remember not to abuse this. If possible only change it once. As per the rules, usernames that are offensive will be revoked and a warning point given.

Forum Profile Cover Photo
Permanent ₡1000
Solidify your brand and add a customizable profile banner to your forum profile!

An example of this can be seen here on @Dev_J's profile page https://freedom.community.tm/members/dev_j.122263/

Change User Title
Per month: ₡600
Ability to create a unique user title for 1 Month!

You may not choose user titles that are already officially used in the forums, or anything closely related to them. The moderating team have the right to remove your title if it's similar to the following:
Administrator,
Moderator,
support,
Staff,
Beta.
Also anything deemed offensive may be removed.

Additional store prodcuts
We are working on a few additional products so hopefully there will be more to come soon, if you have and suggestions let us know.

Thanks to @Row for all the work she has done on getting the store ready!

Reactions: User.123120

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
This is a cool edition that I'm sure a lot of us have been wanting for a while now. Can't wait to see what it brings. As it gets better maybe people could offer services for forum credits rather then real money???

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Well its nice to see it open :), I've got a few suggestions still listed below:​
- Permanent user title item
- Image in signature (like what I had until yesterday, can have 1 month and permanent variations)
- C.R.I.B featured resource (1 month only)
Credit earning that still isn't there
- C.R.I.B review making
- C.R.I.B download reward

This is a cool edition that I'm sure a lot of us have been wanting for a while now. Can't wait to see what it brings. As it gets better maybe people could offer services for forum credits rather then real money???

I already do this lol, I have been for quite a while. check my C.R.I.B resources for more :)

Also @Koala_Steamed, don't know if it was seen but I made some default C.R.I.B icons that are a bit more consistent. https://freedom.community.tm/crib/improved-c-r-i-b-icons.340/

Last edited:

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Well its nice to see it open :), I've got a few suggestions still listed below:​
- Permanent user title item
- Image in signature (like what I had until yesterday, can have 1 month and permanent variations)
- C.R.I.B featured resource (1 month only)
Credit earning that still isn't there
- C.R.I.B review making
- C.R.I.B download reward

I already do this lol, I have been for quite a while. check my C.R.I.B resources for more :)

Also @Koala_Steamed, don't know if it was seen but I made some default C.R.I.B icons that are a bit more consistent. https://freedom.community.tm/crib/improved-c-r-i-b-icons.340/

I'm talking about offering credit services. Not crib resources. Nvm

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Change User Title
Per month: ₡600
Could we get a really expensive item to get this permanently maybe? 600 is by far more than I get in an average month xd

The store is pretty sick nevertheless, it's nice to get the chat coloring to be more special! Still thinking whether I should get the banner though I have no graphical talent so it'd cost even more to get a banner made...

I hope this will be something to make people use the forums more to get rewarded!

What happened to signature links by the way

I'm also still waiting for /whisper in chat because that'd be cool

Reactions: garssa52
Status
Not open for further replies.