Status
Not open for further replies.

DrippinDesign

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
DrippinDesign
Hey everybody DrippinDesign here. And and friend of mine and I created this online streetwear brand and I was thinking about creating Freedom! t-shirts. I was wondering if you think that that will be a good idea. I will just be selling them in an online store. (2D shirts are quite cheap. 3D shirts are a bit more expensive) (keep in mind that I don't set the prices)

Simple 2D preview: Freedom! 2D t-shirt preview.png

By the way, I made this really fast. This doesn't have to be the design, it's really about the idea.

Please let me know what you think about this idea!

*Note* I wasn't sure about where to post this.

*NOTE* PROJECT SCRAPPED!

Last edited:

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
well i find the idea cool :)
Tho is it not over filled with logos?

My suggestion is to take of a few logos.
Maybe Keep it at 1 logo on the cheast. and then the vertical logo on the top of the arms :)
That would i find cool. but i like the black at front and back of the arm :)

So not bad :)
maybe also add the freedom! slogan :) (if there is one ofcourse, dont remember)

Well hope my feedback may be used for somthing lol
else sorry for that :)

Best regards
Joachim

DrippinDesign

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
DrippinDesign
well i find the idea cool :)
Tho is it not over filled with logos?

My suggestion is to take of a few logos.
Maybe Keep it at 1 logo on the cheast. and then the vertical logo on the top of the arms :)
That would i find cool. but i like the black at front and back of the arm :)

So not bad :)
maybe also add the freedom! slogan :) (if there is one ofcourse, dont remember)

Well hope my feedback may be used for somthing lol
else sorry for that :)

Best regards
Joachim
Thank you for your feedback! I like that idea, I'll give it a try. And I don't think there is a slogan, or atleast I couldn't find it.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Well for slogan or something, maybe it could be something like "Be free with Freedom!" lol
I belive George use to say that in the video clip after each "George show" episode.
But let me see what you come up with when you can :)

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
It is indeed a bit too much on the logo's...

But on the other hand Freedom! Already has its own T-Shirts and store and i don't exactly know if you have the rights to make and sell these due to copyright?

Well freedom have its own shirt already. But still i believe the design are cool.
And Yeah i think there are same copyright with the freedom shirt.
As there are with the logos in the "branding kit". "You must not recreate the logo" so i think it is kind of the same for shirts

DrippinDesign

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
DrippinDesign
It is indeed a bit too much on the logo's...

But on the other hand Freedom! Already has its own T-Shirts and store and i don't exactly know if you have the rights to make and sell these due to copyright?
Oh, I did not know that, thanks for the heads up![DOUBLEPOST=1444777381][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well freedom have its own shirt already. But still i believe the design are cool.
As there are with the logos in the "branding kit". "You must not recreate the logo" so i think it is kind of the same for shirts
I did not know that, thanks for letting me know[DOUBLEPOST=1444777461][/DOUBLEPOST]*NOTE* PROJECT SCRAPPED!

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Well no problem man :)
I can see you look like to have talent for making shirt designs :)
Maybe if you like you could design one for me, there could include my own brand and stuff :)
That would i be totally greatfull for, since that could be cool wearing when i make videos lol

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Haha thank you! Pm me.
Actually not a bad idea, i think there may be interest where people want a shirt to promote their channel during streams?[DOUBLEPOST=1444780330][/DOUBLEPOST]
Indeed, the design is cool and there is potentional. Maybe design shirts for those who show interest with a person's channel logo? Could work out as an great idea :)

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Actually not a bad idea, i think there may be interest where people want a shirt to promote their channel during streams?[DOUBLEPOST=1444780330][/DOUBLEPOST]
Indeed, the design is cool and there is potentional. Maybe design shirts for those who show interest with a person's channel logo? Could work out as an great idea :)

Yeah i believe that aswell, since there are alot of fastgrowing channels and some could need both "fan-shirts" or maybe just a shirt include own branding, It would kind of be a good promotion brand for the persons channel.
If they also contribute in other peoples video. So i would get my own brand t-shirt when i sometime get the chance to make one XD

DrippinDesign

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
DrippinDesign
I am willing to do that, thanks for the idea.[DOUBLEPOST=1444812759][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah i believe that aswell, since there are alot of fastgrowing channels and some could need both "fan-shirts" or maybe just a shirt include own branding, It would kind of be a good promotion brand for the persons channel.
If they also contribute in other peoples video. So i would get my own brand t-shirt when i sometime get the chance to make one XD
I understand, hit me up if you're interested in shirts or something else.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
I am willing to do that, thanks for the idea.[DOUBLEPOST=1444812759][/DOUBLEPOST]
I understand, hit me up if you're interested in shirts or something else.
Well i am interested myself :)
Tho i need to get my earning from job before i really start ordering and stuff :)
I will not get payed from my side job and educational goverment support fond, before the first next month :)

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
I'm just going to leave you with this small bit of advice as you said the project is scrapped.

NEVER EVER WARP OR MODIFY SOMEONE'S LOGO. That is all I can really comment on.

Reactions: Kan
Status
Not open for further replies.