Gaming Banner?

WesleyTheSkater

Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2015
YouTube
Hey everyone! I'm creating a new banner for my YouTube channel and wanted some feedback. My channel is a gaming channel and I do games such as Minecraft and CS:GO. I wanted to keep my banner simple and not cluttered and to over whelming. Since my channel is a gaming channel and I do different games I wasn't sure if I should add some game logos or not but so far this is what I have and I would love some feedback on the banner and if I should add anything else!

PunkJax

Freedom! Member
Oct 4, 2015
NYC
youtube.com
YouTube
Careful! You're using the old twitter logo! Here's a link to their brand assets if you want a new one https://about.twitter.com/company/brand-assets . Also, don't be afraid to use plain white versions of the social media logos. The extra purple added to the banner from the twitch logo feels out of place.

Something about this banner seems very disconnected. The red text for your social media clashes with the colors, and while the bright orange works well against the blue, something about the really thin white outline suddenly makes it harder to read (especially the smaller text).