Request Gaming YouTuber from Finland asking some advice

Do you read the subtitles for foreign language videos, or just skip them?

• I read them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I skip them

• I skip them, even the content is interesting

• Total voters

General Taggart

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello. I am 41 year old gaming YouTuber from Finland. Being YouTuber from 2013 and always doing gaming related content for my channel.

Older videos are mostly bad, but still keeping them on my channel for my own amusement and for views of course. Many time I have do some battle with me about, is it better to abandon this channel and try again with other channel, or what do I do my old content.

But hope to hear what you think about my current content from 2017 to current date and what to do and what not? Also want to hear you opinion about English subtitles vs talking bad english.

I currently do most of my YouTube videos with English YouTube subtitles, but don't know if they help at all. I speak Finnish on my videos, so if you wonder what are you hearing :D

https://www.youtube.com/user/Generaltaggart

KnightHunter Studios

Creating films since 2011
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2014
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
We have the same position with you about older videos; keeping them on the channel also helps showcase and stamp your progress as a video maker you know? So for us, for instance, we have videos taking back to 2012... Not only because it is key in our movie franchise, but because it allows viewers to go back and witness how we have progressed in talent, etc!

So we would recommend always keeping older videos!

In terms of subtitles, as long as the video is interesting then subtitles to help convert a foreign language video is always going to be viewed!