Official Get COLLABORATING Now! (New Collaboration Project)

Data Consumer

New User
Sep 13, 2020
YouTube
View attachment 19942

Hey #FreedomFamily,

It's time to unveil the new Collaboration Tool we have been working on! This has been around the forums but hasn't been publicly announced yet.

What is it?
Collaboration is one of the fastest ways to grow your channel! The Collaboration Tool allows you to find Collab matches without spending hours looking. You tell us your preferences and some information about your channel and we reach out to you with channels that meet your preferences. Then you reach out to the channels with the given contact information.

How Do I Start?
Click the link below to fill out a quick form, Then you should receive an email with your channel matches with-in a couple days. You will receive another batch of emails with more channel matches with-in 6-8 weeks. The emails sent are all manual meaning no robots
CLICK ME TO FILL OUT THE FORM

If you have any questions regarding the collaboration tool you can reply to this thread or email me at [email protected]

Happy Collabing - Ibby :)

(Edit: We're currently looking into improving the Collab Tool and have taken down the form in the meantime so as not to confuse anyone. -- Ian)
Hi, my channel name is Data a Consumer, I make data videos on bar chart races, I make them of the highest quality and am struggling to get some views, would you mind checking me out? That would be so great. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1599960756][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi, my channel name is Data a Consumer, I make data videos on bar chart races, I make them of the highest quality and am struggling to get some views, would you mind checking me out? That would be so great. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1599961311][/DOUBLEPOST]
hello everyone
Hi, my channel name is Data Consumer, I make data videos on bar chart races, I make them of the highest quality and am struggling with views[DOUBLEPOST=1599961327][/DOUBLEPOST]
hello everyone
Hi, my channel name is Data Consumer, I make data videos on bar chart races, I make them of the highest quality and am struggling with views

Last edited:
Reactions: hrousse

UK Dhar

New User
Jul 5, 2020
YouTube
Hello! I like to Collabs, are you agree?[DOUBLEPOST=1601113501][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1601113556][/DOUBLEPOST]hey, collabs please[DOUBLEPOST=1601113960][/DOUBLEPOST]Please help me to grow my channel

Last edited:
Reactions: hrousse
Oct 1, 2020
YouTube
View attachment 19942

Hey #FreedomFamily,

It's time to unveil the new Collaboration Tool we have been working on! This has been around the forums but hasn't been publicly announced yet.

What is it?
Collaboration is one of the fastest ways to grow your channel! The Collaboration Tool allows you to find Collab matches without spending hours looking. You tell us your preferences and some information about your channel and we reach out to you with channels that meet your preferences. Then you reach out to the channels with the given contact information.

How Do I Start?
Click the link below to fill out a quick form, Then you should receive an email with your channel matches with-in a couple days. You will receive another batch of emails with more channel matches with-in 6-8 weeks. The emails sent are all manual meaning no robots

If you have any questions regarding the collaboration tool you can reply to this thread or email me at [email protected]

(Edit: We're currently looking into improving the Collab Tool and have taken down the form in the meantime so as not to confuse anyone. -- Ian)
[DOUBLEPOST=1601743886][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 19942

Hey #FreedomFamily,

What is it?

How Do I Start?

[DOUBLEPOST=1601743945][/DOUBLEPOST]help me to gain subscribers.

Carl D

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2020
YouTube
So is this to help others out with similar subscriber count or view count? cause I have had people want to collab with me through instagram mostly.