David Richardson

New User
Freedom! Member
If anyone needs GFX or VFX I have my pricing table below. I do this on my spare time so the prices are fair.
If you need to see examples you can check out my channel. I am a crappy actor so don't judge. I would be a great go to guy for all your needs.

Channel Art with Avatar: 20.00
Thumbnail : 5.00
Professional Intro Video : 30.00
Outro Template: 15.00
Remove background from Image : 10.00

I just listed the most popular. I can do pretty much anything. Also my channel has green screen effects that you are free to download and reuse. If you have a suggestion for a green screen effect just leave a comment below one of the videos. I have 10 years experience. You don't pay until you are happy. PayPal accepted.

FuriousYT26

Freedom! Member
I am actually a web developer but during my 10 year career I have been asked to a lot of graphic design where I picked up a lot of experience. But maybe we can collaborate in some other ways. Just let me know. I just subbed to your channel to keep track.
I appreciate your subscription to my channel and maybe in the near future I might be looking to expand my business but for now work is going at a steady pace for me, however I will keep you in mind if anything arises.

Kind Regards,
FURIOUS