Have you ever paid for someone to edit your videos?

DogMan Dan

Gamer/Content Creator
Freedom! Member
no way would I have someone else edit my content. Only you can create your style and feel, subs know when it is altered. As well giving someone your videos to edit is giving them the rights to do whatever they choose later as well if they feel like claiming the content whether you like it or not they have the files.

Money Talks

Rising User
Apr 30, 2019
YouTube
I enjoy editing my videos so that isn't a problem for me but i can see how some people may find it easier to pay others. I just feel it makes it more unique to have it done by yourself.

Giosaia S. Perillo

Rising User
Sep 16, 2019
YouTube
I have never paid anyone to edit my videos, becouse I never wanted to spend any money and plus there is more satisfaction in doing it yourself.
If you ever do want to pay someone to edit your videos, I suggest Fiverr. You can find all kinds of people to help you with your videos.

Animates

Rising User
Oct 14, 2019
Thailand
www.animates.cc
YouTube
I really enjoy editing and creating video, I would have thought that was most of the fun. But I guess if you have the ideas and the content you might not necessarily have the time to do it yourself. I am sure there would be many people happy to edit for you for nix or for very little. Just thinking out loud. Good luck

KnightHunter Studios

Creating films since 2011
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2014
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
We paid a group of editors once and it didn't turn out the way we wanted it to. We mainly did it because our schedule for one of our YouTube series' was packed - we were trying to edit footage and turn it out in time for the episodes release date, but there was so much we just had to outsource and get a group of editors in to do it. However, the results were mixed. The thing about editing that people overlook is: it's a completely personal thing. You sit in the editing suite and literally obsess over every angle, every shot, every musical cue, and so forth, and so if anyone else was to come in and go, "Nope, change this, that, and the other", you'd flip.