Gaming Hello All I'm glad to be back to YT

iAmSkizzle

New User
Oct 22, 2015
YouTube
I have took a break before due to football and pc breaking but I am back. I play alot of games varying from Sports, Cod, Etc. I have kind of lost viewers since taking a break but im trying to get some back. If you could check out my channel that would be awesome thank you!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @iAmSkizzle,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community and welcome back to YouTube!

I've been taking a lot of "breaks" from my YouTube channel as well and I can relate when you say that it's damaging to your statistics. However, it's nice to have you back on your channel so your viewers have great content to enjoy again! :)

Please consider telling us a bit more about yourself, I'm sure the community would like to get to know you better! I noticed that you have tagged this thread with the "Gaming Channel" prefix, what kind of games do you enjoy working with on your channel? I find that Minecraft is a lot of fun and easy to work with, even with friends! I've uploaded videos of mini games before and I've considered doing more once I have the time to.

If you need some ideas for your introduction, check out the introduction section for some general guidelines!

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around!

JaySoBro

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2015
YouTube
itsjaysobro
Hey! Welcome to Freedom!
I understand with football how it takes up alot of time, same as with wrestling. That is why I have not been posting.