Gaming HELLO AND NICE TO MEET!

shawarmaland

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2015
Israel
YouTube
Hello and nice to meet everyone! i'm garry or aka "mr.shawarmaland" i'm new in this freedom forums (i mean i joined freedom in july or june but its my first time being in the forums of it) ummm i first saw freedom when i was in youtube and found this channel "freedom!" and i was curious about it so i checked it out and its pretty good. umm now a little a bit of myself:
i like to eat and my favorite foods are hummus and also shawarma cause there tasty for me (i eat them sometimes), i like to play alot of video games such are FPS games and also TPS and sometimes rpgs and more.
I also love to sing and of course play the piano (i practice the piano 8 years and i'm still practicing).
and last thing that i do is of course is making videos of gaming and stuff.
Now About my channel (a little): now i have a youtube channel called "mr.shawarmaland" the channel is about gaming and funny moments and that. the games in the videos are most fps games that i have on steam but sometimes it takes time for me to make new videos because of the work i have and other busy times but i really try my best to make as fast as i can so it will take a while for me just saying.
And Finally, i'll put my link of my channel if someone wants or interested to watch if thats ok and well i really hope i'll have a great time in this wonderful place and also hope to meet new friends!
Thank you
Garry
Link of the channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/garryzz4

Reactions: Savannah

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Hello and nice to meet everyone! i'm garry or aka "mr.shawarmaland" i'm new in this freedom forums (i mean i joined freedom in july or june but its my first time being in the forums of it) ummm i first saw freedom when i was in youtube and found this channel "freedom!" and i was curious about it so i checked it out and its pretty good. umm now a little a bit of myself:
i like to eat and my favorite foods are hummus and also shawarma cause there tasty for me (i eat them sometimes), i like to play alot of video games such are FPS games and also TPS and sometimes rpgs and more.
I also love to sing and of course play the piano (i practice the piano 8 years and i'm still practicing).
Now About my channel (a little): now i have a youtube channel called "mr.shawarmaland" the channel is about gaming and funny moments and that. the games in the videos are most fps games that i have on steam but sometimes it takes time for me to make new videos because of the work i have and other busy times but i really try my best to make as fast as i can so it will take a while for me just saying.
And Finally, i'll put my link of my channel if someone wants or interested to watch if thats ok and well i really hope i'll have a great time in this wonderful place and also hope to meet new friends!
Thank you
Garry

Welcome to Freedom! @shawarmaland Aka Garry!

I am happy you decided to use our forums :) Also hummus is so good! I wish you and your channel all the best!

I recommend you checking this link to get your partner badge on our forums:

www.freedom.tm/badge

This will help show you are a partner and allow you access to exclusive sections!

I wish you all the best!

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
Thank you
Garry

Welcome @shawarmaland!

I LOVE hummus! :D It's soooo good! I like to eat as well; it's a hobby of mine hahaha. It's so cool that you play piano! It's a beautiful instrument. You sound like a really awesome person! :) I hope you enjoy the forums, and we are glad you are here :D