What are you hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?:
What kind of content do you upload?
When do you upload?:
Channel link:

Hi !! My name is Mr. Nobody and I have 18 years. :3 My hobbies are editing, watching anime, reading manga, making nightcore´s, play video games and things like that ^^ . My favorite food it´s pizza. :3
I started my youtube channel because I want to share my nightcore creations and how I e-e ˝try˝ to make gameplays´s. On my channel I make : nightcore´s --> daily ;gameplay --> daily; and some tutorials but not often....
The content that I upload is music and let´s play.
I post every day.
If you want to see much channel this is the link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFuWAsVTsaHvqvU0hT1GZvg

MrNobody0103

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 9, 2015
YouTube
Dubstep, trap, drum&bass, rock, hip-hop and a little pop-dance.
Thank´s very much for the section ^__^, I haven´t know that is.
I have a question about the games.
Now that I´m in freedom are games that I can monetize ?
I seen some youtubers that are in Freedom and play GTA. It´s allowed ? o_O
Exist a list or something ?

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Dubstep, trap, drum&bass, rock, hip-hop and a little pop-dance.
Thank´s very much for the section ^__^, I haven´t know that is.
I have a question about the games.
Now that I´m in freedom are games that I can monetize ?
I seen some youtubers that are in Freedom and play GTA. It´s allowed ? o_O
Exist a list or something ?

Rockstar Allows monetization of thier games! :)

There currently isn't a list, but that is something we can work on :)

However, please note that just because you can monetize Gameplay doesn't mean you can monetize IRL music or in game radio.

MrNobody0103

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 9, 2015
YouTube
Yes I know with the music. I had posted a gameplay with Mount&Blade and It was a copyright because In the battle had started a war music, something like that and then I deleted that part.
That means I can post GTA gameplay without fear ^__^. I haven´t been sure if I can or not.

Frosted Fricks

Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2015
Buffalo
YouTube
frostedfricks
Hey there friend!! Welcome to Freedom! So just watched your channel. I have to say great job with the nightcore music! I especially enjoy some of the effects you lay over your videos (would like to trade notes on some of them). I also like that you do tutorials as well! Makes me really want to start making lessons for Maya on my channel. Also I would really like to see you do GTA, do you think you'll be doing voice work for it when you do? Another thing you can do is during the gameplay you had to delete is to bring it in to your video editing software and just changing the audio to something else! That way you don't have to totally dump anything. I had that happen to me once because a kesha song was playing on the car radio and it flagged me, so I just sped up that part so the song was unidentifiable (it actually made it funnier). I do recommend again however just replacing the audio (it's a bit easier) especially since you already have a ton of music in your inventory you can already use ^_^. Overall really great channel! I hope to see more.

MrNobody0103

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 9, 2015
YouTube
I will make some tutorials în AE to show how I make the videos. ^^. Sadly not now because I need to buy a microphone for simple explaining. Thank's for advice. :3 At Gta 4 I don't think will be with sound but în Gta 5 will sure be. My economy is very low and it's hard for me to buy....

Frosted Fricks

Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2015
Buffalo
YouTube
frostedfricks
I will make some tutorials în AE to show how I make the videos. ^^. Sadly not now because I need to buy a microphone for simple explaining. Thank's for advice. :3 At Gta 4 I don't think will be with sound but în Gta 5 will sure be. My economy is very low and it's hard for me to buy....
Oh I get it! I know entirely what it's like to be where you are when it comes to finances. It's usually just a matter of saving. I know I am saving for an upgrade to my ram! Going to 16 GB! I recommend the Yeti it's a good beginner mic and actually a lot of the pros use it too! Personally I use an M-Audio Producer Mic (it's supposed to be used for recording acoustic guitars, but it's still a pretty good mic). GTA IV is a lot of fun when it's cut right, your right in the sense that it really doesn't need voice over, but since GTA V is interactive, it's good that you know the importance of a mic :D I am looking forward to those AE tutorials! I'm more of an premier aficionado. I can tell you everything you need to know about premier, but never actually learned AE. I am really excited to see what your going to make and again I really hope to see good things!

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Your name:
(Optional) Where are you from?:
(Optional) How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?
What made you join our forums?:
What are you hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?:
What kind of content do you upload?
When do you upload?:
Channel link:

Hi !! My name is Mr. Nobody and I have 18 years. :3 My hobbies are editing, watching anime, reading manga, making nightcore´s, play video games and things like that ^^ . My favorite food it´s pizza. :3
I started my youtube channel because I want to share my nightcore creations and how I e-e ˝try˝ to make gameplays´s. On my channel I make : nightcore´s --> daily ;gameplay --> daily; and some tutorials but not often....
The content that I upload is music and let´s play.
I post every day.
If you want to see much channel this is the link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFuWAsVTsaHvqvU0hT1GZvg
I love pizza as well! Welcome to freedom! Best of luck! great music!

Generic Baka

Otaku Lord and Saviour
Freedom! Member
Oct 9, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! I've been looking for the next YouTuber starting to make nightcores! I wish you the best of luck man!