How many of you will check out my Scary and Funny Vlogs?

• not me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • never

• maybe

• Total voters
Jul 3, 2018
YouTube
Hello Everyone here at Freedom, I am a YouTuber/ Entertainer and Musician who creates my unique style of vlogs and Halloween based music videos and more, I want to let you all know how thrilled I am to be a part of Freedom and look forward in growing with everyone here and If you have any suggestions or wish to contact me regarding a collab please feel free to hit me up. I am a Married 38 year old Male who goes by the name Krimzon, People on the internet know me by my role on Dr Phil Show which aired last year as a stunt for publicity. In reality Im a loving Father and I do my videos for entertainment only and love my fans, haters and anyone who is a creature of God. Please do not let my impression scare you away from checking out the unique entertainment I bring to YouTube, Like I said, I make my own content, and have my own brand and style and if you love Cringe, Laughter, and great Comedy then you will love what i have to deliver and I also travel, we vlog Abandoned Buildings and Homes and even explore Haunted Locations and Graveyards and I look forward in getting to know other creators as well.

Attachments

• dr-phil6.jpg
    dr-phil6.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 2

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome! That was you on that episode? Dang! xD Also, be sure to put your channel ID in the Personal Details so it will show up in all your posts. :D

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Hello Everyone here at Freedom, I am a YouTuber/ Entertainer and Musician who creates my unique style of vlogs and Halloween based music videos and more, I want to let you all know how thrilled I am to be a part of Freedom and look forward in growing with everyone here and If you have any suggestions or wish to contact me regarding a collab please feel free to hit me up. I am a Married 38 year old Male who goes by the name Krimzon, People on the internet know me by my role on Dr Phil Show which aired last year as a stunt for publicity. In reality Im a loving Father and I do my videos for entertainment only and love my fans, haters and anyone who is a creature of God. Please do not let my impression scare you away from checking out the unique entertainment I bring to YouTube, Like I said, I make my own content, and have my own brand and style and if you love Cringe, Laughter, and great Comedy then you will love what i have to deliver and I also travel, we vlog Abandoned Buildings and Homes and even explore Haunted Locations and Graveyards and I look forward in getting to know other creators as well.
I wish to check you out mate but you're channel link isin't working! Youre on tv woah you're famous! ^-^

Last edited:

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Welcome to the Freedom! Forums! Your channel sounds really interesting ;)

I've also fixed your channel ID field so that your channel now shows up under your posts properly ;)