Music Hello, Freedom! Family.

Projekt Snow

New User
Freedom! Member
Hello Freedom!

My name is Jaylyn Snow, I was part of the Freedom! network when it first ever began. Using the name "Anoxea" - I was the first person to admin/mod these forums, along side Ernest. I've had a gaming channel & a motovLog channel linked with this network in the past.

I live in Manchester, England & I am 27.

Today, I rejoined the Freedom! network with new aims in mind.. Music & vLogs!

Back when I was a teenager, I attended a 12 month college course and obtained a little diploma in music, until two - three weeks ago, that little diploma was wasted. Now though? I'd like to do something with my knowledge and produce fire. (Good music!)

My main focus is electronic dance music (EDM) but I'm going to be experimenting with other genres as time goes on.

You can hear 'Sleepless' by Projekt Snow on my YouTube page already, if I did my profile right - there should be a link & a subscribe button below this post. Please do feel free to subscribe, right now my music is not part of the royalty free music collection that Freedom! provides, you can certainly message me if you'd like to use one of my tracks on your video though.

Thanks peoples, I look forward to getting to know some of you.

Projekt Snow ♥

Reactions: TheLatinoPlatypus

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello Freedom!

My name is Jaylyn Snow, I was part of the Freedom! network when it first ever began. Using the name "Anoxea" - I was the first person to admin/mod these forums, along side Ernest. I've had a gaming channel & a motovLog channel linked with this network in the past.

Back when I was a teenager, I attended a 12 month college course and obtained a little diploma in music, until two - three weeks ago, that little diploma was wasted. Now though? I'd like to do something with my knowledge and produce fire. (Good music!)

My main focus is electronic dance music (EDM) but I'm going to be experimenting with other genres as time goes on.

You can hear 'Sleepless' by Projekt Snow on my YouTube page already, if I did my profile right - there should be a link & a subscribe button below this post. Please do feel free to subscribe, right now my music is not part of the royalty free music collection that Freedom! provides, you can certainly message me if you'd like to use one of my tracks on your video though.

Projekt Snow ♥
Welcome back to the Community :)

The name rings a bell actually. I have been here for a couple years and have know Ernest and the name Anoxea sounds familiar. Good to have you back :D

TheLatinoPlatypus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2017
Meridian ID
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello Freedom!

Projekt Snow ♥
Welcome to Freedom! I hope you go far with your music!

Reactions: Projekt Snow