GFX Hello I'm Ross - TheTrailerMaker

GamesAreEasy

New User
Dec 7, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
I have a YouTube channel called "GamesAreEasy - The Trailer Maker" Specifically.

I make, what I like to call as "Tribute Trailers" and these are basically moments from a TV Show/Movie that I put together with Awesome music (Mainly from EpidemicSound.com). I do it in a way it is smooth with some of the beats from the music.

An Example:

I don't just do Tribute Trailers though...

I also make "Channel Trailers", although I only have two made at the moment I am willing to make them for people who quite a few videos (So I have options) and that's it. You don't need a set number, you don't even need ANY subscribers at all.

An Example:

I make Graphics as well...

I have a couple of videos with "Time-Lapses" of the graphics so you can see how I change and alter a few things. (If I make one for you and you see the start of what it looks like and not be too fond of it, it may change a lot after that so please watch till the end. If you want it changed completely I am willing to do that) I make Avatars, Channel Art and Twitter Banners.

An Example:

I can also make a Challenge video...

I currently have one challenge "Try NOT To Laugh" and it is not the only sort of challenge I am willing to create. If you already had an idea for a challenge and you wanted some graphics for visualisation of what you are explaining, I can do that. Anyway back on topic... you can ask me what I am willing to do as there are so many things that can be done.

An Example:

Credit...

If you suggest a video, graphic, challenge etc... I will give you FULL credit for the idea and if you pick out specific moments from the TV Show/Movie I will credit you in the description (Even if you pick a moment after I chose it I will still credit you)

Not much I can really say about my channel now... Oh yea, It's all FREE! Most people who do Graphics and stuff like this charge, even if they are the best I personally don't like doing that and also they could be templates that later when they hit say 5000 Subscribers they do a give away of some of their best work. I will NOT charge you anything.

Have a Great Day! - Ross

Need more info contact me on Twitter or YouTube.

Twitter:

https://twitter.com/GamesAreEasy

YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR2WX9EnSKY1HYPEq1Zs-pA

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Ross , welcome to freedom , this looks very good , I will check out the videos soon , I hope you enjoy your stay :)