GFX Hello! ItzSturk.

ItzSturk

New User
Oct 13, 2015
Hey Guys I'm Sturk (Stark)! and i make Minecraft Animations and intros!
i just started and my channel is going great!
I found freedom while searching for partnerships and freedom! was really great network for small channels.
I usually make minecraft intros and test sequences its really fun and great! I started youtube as passion. I like to make these stuff and interact with you guys.I upload 1 - 2 videos a week (depends).
It would be amazing if you guys would checkout my channel and say some suggestions.
Anyway Thx for viewing this post <33 And Peace. :D
Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFvo7U56KIivodWB0InJY2w

Here's one of my intro:

[if it's wrong to add videos to the post i'll remove it immediately]

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @ItzSturk,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

The embedded intro looks great! What software did you use to make it? I like to use Blender for my 3D work. :)

I presume you also like to play Minecraft? If so, what is your favourite activity to do in Minecraft? Personally I think mini games are a lot of fun, my favourite of all of them so far is Super Smash Mobs. The Bridges is lots of fun, my friends and I signed up for a tournament once, the tournament itself didn't happen unfortunately.

Now that we know a bit about your channel, why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself! I'm sure the community would like to get to know you better! If you're out of ideas, check out the introduction template for something to start with.

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around!

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Hey Guys I'm Sturk (Stark)! and i make Minecraft Animations and intros!
i just started and my channel is going great!
I found freedom while searching for partnerships and freedom! was really great network for small channels.
I usually make minecraft intros and test sequences its really fun and great! I started youtube as passion. I like to make these stuff and interact with you guys.I upload 1 - 2 videos a week (depends).
It would be amazing if you guys would checkout my channel and say some suggestions.
Anyway Thx for viewing this post <33 And Peace. :D
Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFvo7U56KIivodWB0InJY2w

Here's one of my intro:

[if it's wrong to add videos to the post i'll remove it immediately]
Sweet intro man! Welcome to freedom! Best of luck and have fun!