Billy Xtz

New User
Apr 28, 2017
Greece
YouTube
Billys_ScaDuxX
Heey, nice to meet you all. My name is Billy but my tricky name is ScaDuxX. I'm a collage student right now from Greece and i'm studing Computer Science. I'm 20 years old, single and sexy (kidding)
I love to spend my time playing games, solo or with my friends and also at my free time i like to edit photos and desigh effects.
I started Youtube because I had the feeling that I'm cool person and a bit social so I can interact with my subscribers. Also the gaming content was something that I wanting to share with others.
I found YTtalk from a guide forum on "how to promote your gaming channel" something. I am who I am and I'd like from others to know me and like my work and have some fun. Keep up-stay cool !!!

Reactions: Anthony Shonaman

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello & welcome to the Freedom forums. Computer science :) nice, I did consider that route but ended up going with games development. Loving your channel art too. My only criticism if that the logo is a bit small on YouTube and the text is hard to read inside of the triangle. If you need any help with Freedom or around the forums don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section :)

Reactions: Billy Xtz

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Heey, nice to meet you all. My name is Billy but my tricky name is ScaDuxX. I'm a collage student right now from Greece and i'm studing Computer Science. I'm 20 years old, single and sexy (kidding)
I love to spend my time playing games, solo or with my friends and also at my free time i like to edit photos and desigh effects.
I started Youtube because I had the feeling that I'm cool person and a bit social so I can interact with my subscribers. Also the gaming content was something that I wanting to share with others.
I found YTtalk from a guide forum on "how to promote your gaming channel" something. I am who I am and I'd like from others to know me and like my work and have some fun. Keep up-stay cool !!!
Welcome to freedom man!

Billy Xtz

New User
Apr 28, 2017
Greece
YouTube
Billys_ScaDuxX
Hello & welcome to the Freedom forums. Computer science :) nice, I did consider that route but ended up going with games development. Loving your channel art too. My only criticism if that the logo is a bit small on YouTube and the text is hard to read inside of the triangle. If you need any help with Freedom or around the forums don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section :)
thanks for your good words and for the advisies !![DOUBLEPOST=1493721340][/DOUBLEPOST]at least i upload my first commentary video with gameplay and I'm so nervous and happy too. Hope you like that !!!

Anthony Shonaman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom and to YouTube! I'm a YouTuber of 8 years and I've learned a thing or two! Very happy to have you here and making videos! I actually just dropped out of college (computer programming) to pursue film making/video creation. If you need any motivation, I suggest checking my latest video out! It shows how I've grown.

Reactions: Billy Xtz