Community Hello there! ☺️

Chipmunk

New User
May 13, 2017
YouTube
Chipmunk2022
Hi! I'm Chipmunk! I live in the United States.
I found Freedom through a Youtube channel about Youtube Forums. My goal is to get 100 subscribers by December. I already have 5! So I'm on my way. What made me Join was I just wanted to meet and talk to other people just like me. I'm the Foil Captain of my High School's Fencing team. my Volleyball team's Manager. ( Varsity and JV) I am also an editor for my school Newspaper. I do dance and graphic design for fun and many other things. My channel is Graphic's based so Instead of showing my face I use a little Icon person I made using Graphic Design. I also Use videos I shot in my life. I try to make deep and personal videos just as I try to make Upbeat and light videos also.

I LOVE Soup so much. It is like a solid and a liquid.It has your nutrients and can be eaten hot or cold. My Biggest dream surprisingly has nothing to really do with Youtube. I want to be a Flavor Chemist so I want to make the dyes and flavors in Food. I started Youtube because I just felt like it. My friend is on youtube and I've always though "Hmmm that's cool!" I try to upload frequently but It takes about maybe 3-7 days to make an episode for the Icon Blogs because of the Subtle changes in the Icon and the different themes for each outfit. I always will be wearing my sweater I love my Cream Cardigan. I also dabble a smidgen in Club penguin videos and SU Theory videos. Sorry this is super long. So much to say not enough time I guess.