Comedy Hello There! // Hola!

TLH11

New User
Oct 19, 2015
YouTube
ES:
Hola! Estoy contento de entrar en Freedom!
Soy Tomás, soy de Buenos Aires, Argentina. Amo hacer videos desde que soy muy chico. Tambien soy compositor de música. Principalmente música electronica.
Encontré Freedom buscando una buena network que acepte canales pequeños.
Mi canal es mayormente comedia improvisada con amigos y algunos gameplays por diversión.
Ese es todo el espíritu de mi canal, divertir mientras me divierto. Todo se centra en las risas y en hacer reír a alguien que necesite de esa risa genuina.
Espero les guste mi canal y les mando un fuerte abrazo!

EN:
Hi! I'm happy to enter Freedom!
I'm Tomás, I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I loved making videos since I was a kid. I'm also a music composer. Mainly, EDM.
I found Freedom looking for a good network that accepts small channels.
My channel is mainly improvised comedy with friends and some gameplays just for fun.
That's the whole spirit of my channel, entertain and having fun in the process. All is focused in the laughs and making laugh someone that needs that genuine laugh.
Hope you like my channel and greetings!

Last edited:

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey @TLH11,

Welcome to the Freedom! Forums! I'm glad that you posted here! It's awesome that you enjoy YouTube and have fun doing so, I'm happy that you're happy to be in Freedom!. Could you please tell us more about yourself? You may use the template here to help you out. I cannot wait to see the updated introduction :)

Thanks!

JaySoBro

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2015
YouTube
itsjaysobro
Hey! Welcome to Freedom!
Hope to see some good content via YouTube & Forum!
For a second I thought there was a snake on your head.

TLH11

New User
Oct 19, 2015
YouTube
Hey @TLH11,

Welcome to the Freedom! Forums! I'm glad that you posted here! It's awesome that you enjoy YouTube and have fun doing so, I'm happy that you're happy to be in Freedom!. Could you please tell us more about yourself? You may use the template here to help you out. I cannot wait to see the updated introduction :)

Thanks!
Sure! I updated the post! Thx for the template.

Bienvenido a Freedom! Me encanta ver a otras personas que hablan español por aquí :D
Lo mismo digo! Un abrazo!

Hey! Welcome to Freedom!
Hope to see some good content via YouTube & Forum!
For a second I thought there was a snake on your head.
Hahaha I like making bizarre videos :B

Welcome to the community and thank you for also placing a english introduction :)
Of course!