Gaming Hello! TurtlesToads here

TurtlesToads

New User
May 3, 2018
Europe
YouTube
TurtlesToads
Hello people!
I'm TurtlesToads. I have alot of hobbies and some of them i can/want to maximize them on youtube.
Couple of months ago i have started with 3 channels on youtube, 3 different hobbies, but soon i have learned that yt isnt what i expected. So i reverted just to one channel.

My current channel is in gaming. I'm a passionate veteran gamer since 1996. Nintendo NES/Famicom mostly is my chidhood, and after that was the other consoles and PC games of course. Genre action/adventure/RPG/shooters mostly.

I found this forum from a user at quora.com. I need help i guess.
Seems my videos/channel dont get youtube exposure.
And the hardest thing is promotin i guess, and im noob at this.

I work hard for my channel and i can work 3 times more if i see results of some kind.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Welcome to the Freedom! Forums! I really hope the forums will be able to help you at getting your channel out there. You've been doing rather well apparently, 93 Subscribers in 2 Months is quite the growth ;)

At a quick glance at your channel you might want to work on some eye-catching thumbnails, you can look for some GFX Templates in the C.R.I.B Section of the Forums or ask people in the Requests and Offers Section ;)

Keep uploading, if you need anything feel free to ask!

TurtlesToads

New User
May 3, 2018
Europe
YouTube
TurtlesToads
thank you for the reply yes i need some help but dont get me wrong...
anyone tells me same thing like "thumbnail, voice, face, tag, description...." etc
working and working for months now

most of my subs are my friends
cause no public
where can i find the public to check my videos?
can i post my content on this forum? is there somethin with the "badge partner" or can i post like a regular user?

till now ive learned that people get to know my videos and channel only with my interaction
i mean discussin. no automating and waitin

how can i get in touch with some people that are curious to see my content, or others opened for colaborations?
if i ask too much thats because im new at promoting

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
can i post my content on this forum? is there somethin with the "badge partner" or can i post like a regular user?
You can post your content in the Promote Yourself! Section of the Forums, this will cost you 30 credits to prevent spam, you can earn credits by posting, receiving Likes and a lot more.

If you also want a fancy Freedom! Member Badge there is the Freedom! Member Badge which you can receive by linking your Forum account to a Freedom! Dashboard account here.
how can i get in touch with some people that are curious to see my content, or others opened for colaborations?
Well you're in luck, we also have a Collaboration Forum here designed for you to look into collaborating with someone ;)

Oh and don't apologize for asking too much, you can ask as much as you want, we won't bite ;)

Knotty Stripes

Rising User
Apr 21, 2018
YouTube
Welcome to the forums man I'm new at this also but I've learned to try to have as many social platforms as possible like twitter and other forums aswell. Tags are also pretty important they have tag generators like rapid tags I wish you the best of luck on your channel man!!