Music Hey everyone ! Im New to the network :)

What do you think of the New Channel that i started?

• Looks decent.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could be better.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Looks great ! Keep on going !

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

BlowingBeats

Rising User
May 14, 2016
Romania
YouTube
(y) (Y)About Me:

Hey Freedom! Family, my name is Mihai, im 22 yrs old and im from Romania.Im currently a student that studies accountancy and in my freetime i mostly play Games, guitar and upload YT videos.
I first started Youtube back in 2008 with a channel that was mainly focusing on FretsOnFire videos(known as a Guitar Hero type of game), after a few years i started a gaming Channel that was focusing on testing Games, benchmarks, overclocking with different Graphics Cards, CPUs and all that.
:eek:NOW, i decided to create a long-term channel that will promote EDM Music.We all know how the EDM Music channels grew so much in the past years such as Monstercat, GalaxyMusic, DubstepGutter, Trap Nation and so on. I do like music a lot and im quite sure that i have good tastes for it no matter what genre it is, and I also convinced some friends to take part of this new YT channel.
All of these videos are edited with Adobe After Effects to give them a way better look.
From now, ill start with the classic way of presenting myself found on this forum.

How did you find Freedom!?
I found the Freedom! Network through google.I started to search out for ways of making my channel bigger so in the end i decided to apply for this network.
What made you join our forums?
I heard that Freedom! has great self-promoting forums so here i am now :)
What is your biggest dream?
To make Youtube a full-time Job.
What kind of channel do you run?
A YT channel thats promoting EDM Music.
How frequently do you upload?
Daily uploads(3-5+ videos a day);).

Be sure to check my Channel if you like EDM Music ! You wont be disappointed :)