iKen

New User
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
kennethr_ii
Hi everyone!
I am Kenneth Rafanan II, yes not 1, not Junior but The Second(II). They usually call me Ken or Ken-Ken. That's why I came up with the idea of having an #IKen Vlog (I CAN), 'coz I'm actually afraid of doing a lot of things (I can't explain it one by one, sorry).

On the other hand, YES! I'm a newbie in vlogging but I can see my self improving every time I post my videos. I'm having the idea of posting weird and somewhat funny videos, dances, travel vlogs and random videos with my loud-mouth.

I hope you can all help me in improving and sharing great insights/ideas when it comes to vlogging. I am open for suggestions, comments and constructive criticisms. #Freedom

Let me and help me share the good vibes to everyone!
Again, I am Ken and may your eyes brighten the day of others :)

Reactions: Alex Ecker

KeithExplores

Freedom! Member
Hi everyone!
I'm having the idea of posting weird and somewhat funny videos, dances, travel vlogs and random videos with my loud-mouth.

Me and you have a bit in common Ken. I also do travel videos. They can be great fun to make! Welcome to the Freedom boards.

Reactions: iKen

iKen

New User
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
kennethr_ii
Welcome Ken!
If you haven't already then be sure to apply for your partner bade so you get full access to the forums!

Hi there! Thank you so much and I think I already applied for the partner badge (but I'm not really sure here can I find it) since my account is still under review.

I hope I got it right :)

iKen

New User
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
kennethr_ii
Me and you have a bit in common Ken. I also do travel videos. They can be great fun to make! Welcome to the Freedom boards.

Hi @KeithExplores ! Thank you so much :) Good to hear that you're also into travel vlogs. I'll possibly be addicted doing it. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1492604736][/DOUBLEPOST]
The review process can take a few days so sit tight and hang in there. You won't get the badge until you are approved. Afaik

Yey! Actually I got a bit nervous about it but with that being said, I can now enjoy exploring more about Freedom :) Thanks Keith.

Reactions: KeithExplores

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hi everyone!
I am Kenneth Rafanan II, yes not 1, not Junior but The Second(II). They usually call me Ken or Ken-Ken. That's why I came up with the idea of having an #IKen Vlog (I CAN), 'coz I'm actually afraid of doing a lot of things (I can't explain it one by one, sorry).

On the other hand, YES! I'm a newbie in vlogging but I can see my self improving every time I post my videos. I'm having the idea of posting weird and somewhat funny videos, dances, travel vlogs and random videos with my loud-mouth.

I hope you can all help me in improving and sharing great insights/ideas when it comes to vlogging. I am open for suggestions, comments and constructive criticisms. #Freedom

Welcome to freedom i post vlogs too :)