S&C Studios

Rising User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone!
I have been doing Youtube for a couple years and I have made multiple channels. I now upload on a channel called S&C Studios! My friend and I own the channel and we upload 3 days a week and honestly recently both of us have been really motivated to make good quality content and we just love making videos!
We do a variety of things on the channel like Challenges, Pranks, Montages, Basketball Videos and more!
We are very social and reply to all comments. If you are down to talk about YouTube things or just you know life reply or comment on one of the videos @S&CStudios!

Have a good day! ;)

Ada Horror

Mythic User
Jun 10, 2014
Sweden , Falun
www.youtube.com
YouTube
adahorror
Wzuppp mate !!!!:D
Awesome to have you here in this network:D:D:D:D:D

wow you must be very busy with those channel:D awesome! watched one of your videos mate:)

Since you new i sent a start guide to you:D in PM to help you with a good start here:)

I sent you a short guide on PM to help you here in freedom:)
I hope you will enjoy ur stay here at freedom:)

see ya around:D

//ADA!

S&C Studios

Rising User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
Wzuppp mate !!!!:D
Awesome to have you here in this network:D:D:D:D:D

wow you must be very busy with those channel:D awesome! watched one of your videos mate:)

Since you new i sent a start guide to you:D in PM to help you with a good start here:)

I sent you a short guide on PM to help you here in freedom:)
I hope you will enjoy ur stay here at freedom:)

see ya around:D

//ADA!
thanks!!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey everyone!
I have been doing Youtube for a couple years and I have made multiple channels. I now upload on a channel called S&C Studios! My friend and I own the channel and we upload 3 days a week and honestly recently both of us have been really motivated to make good quality content and we just love making videos!
We do a variety of things on the channel like Challenges, Pranks, Montages, Basketball Videos and more!
We are very social and reply to all comments. If you are down to talk about YouTube things or just you know life reply or comment on one of the videos @S&CStudios!

Have a good day! ;)

Welcome to the family Teen Challenges, what kind of challenges do you guys do?