Gaming Hey there guys.

Auxrilla

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 17, 2015
YouTube
Your name: Auxrilla ( Friends call me Patrick or pat for short )

(Optional) Where are you from? : I'm from the Netherlands

(Optional) How old are you? : I'm currently 23 years old

How did you find Freedom!? : Well since my channel was getting some more attention and wanted to get some better music and maybe meet some fellow creators. I started to look around for a partnership. The thing i like about freedom from what i found about other partnership was that Freedom is transparent with there clients and friendly ofcourse :D A non lock in contract was also a good point to join you guys.

What made you join our forums? : Meeting more people and just to be active inside the community

What are you hobbies? : Gaming Ofc :D hanging with friends the usually stuff

What is your favorite food? :
Is everything that taste good a answer :) ? Idk I'm not bound to one food type, I like to test new food too.

Why did you start YouTube? : That was the fault of a great friend of mine Jeff Favignano you might heard off. I must say it was weird for the first time recording and editing with your own voice in the background. Talking inside a mic wasn't normal for me either :D But i think I'm doing pretty decent now and getting better at it

(Optional)What is your biggest dream? :
Easy :) Being rich ofc haha although i wouldn't complain if that happens lol nah idk to be honest. Top of my head i guess to get bigger with YouTube. Meeting more people getting a tight community around my channel. If i make one viewer smile for the day I'm already happy.

What kind of channel do you run? : Primarily gaming. Who know what else comes up in the long run.

What kind of content do you upload? :
All kinds from Let's Play's to playing multiplayer games with friends.

When do you upload? : My upload schedule atm is Monday - Friday with livestreams in the weekends. Times differ but i try to hit 3 pm GMT+2 but that can change since i still work close to full time

Channel link : Normal YouTube :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPzTa5KRECE0rATGG6p7Zxg
YouTube Gaming: https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCPzTa5KRECE0rATGG6p7Zxg

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Your name: Auxrilla ( Friends call me Patrick or pat for short )

(Optional) Where are you from? : I'm from the Netherlands

(Optional) How old are you? : I'm currently 23 years old

How did you find Freedom!? : Well since my channel was getting some more attention and wanted to get some better music and maybe meet some fellow creators. I started to look around for a partnership. The thing i like about freedom from what i found about other partnership was that Freedom is transparent with there clients and friendly ofcourse :D A non lock in contract was also a good point to join you guys.

What made you join our forums? : Meeting more people and just to be active inside the community

What are you hobbies? : Gaming Ofc :D hanging with friends the usually stuff
What is your favorite food? : Is everything that taste good a answer :) ? Idk I'm not bound to one food type, I like to test new food too.

Why did you start YouTube? : That was the fault of a great friend of mine Jeff Favignano you might heard off. I must say it was weird for the first time recording and editing with your own voice in the background. Talking inside a mic wasn't normal for me either :D But i think I'm doing pretty decent now and getting better at it
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? : Easy :) Being rich ofc haha although i wouldn't complain if that happens lol nah idk to be honest. Top of my head i guess to get bigger with YouTube. Meeting more people getting a tight community around my channel. If i make one viewer smile for the day I'm already happy.

What kind of channel do you run? : Primarily gaming. Who know what else comes up in the long run.
What kind of content do you upload? : All kinds from Let's Play's to playing multiplayer games with friends.

When do you upload? : My upload schedule atm is Monday - Friday with livestreams in the weekends. Times differ but i try to hit 3 pm GMT+2 but that can change since i still work close to full time
Channel link : Normal YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPzTa5KRECE0rATGG6p7Zxg
YouTube Gaming: https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCPzTa5KRECE0rATGG6p7Zxg
Hey welcome to freedom! Gaming is taking over youtube lol! Well best of lucka nd have fun!

Auxrilla

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 17, 2015
YouTube
Hi Pat welcome to the forums :) Hope you have a great time with us and also become rich haha. Lots of people to meet in Freedom so make sure you stay active on the forums, also let me know if you need help with anything.
Thank you Koala :D great name btw hehe[DOUBLEPOST=1445382172][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Freedom Family!
Thank you KJA :D

Reactions: Koala_Steamed